Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by SSrig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Big_Hurt.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I haven't Owned " Big Hurt " yet, I haven't even seen 1 in Person. Give me the Good & The Bad ...

lOOk's like i Might get Tired of it Quick,, but Ya never Know ..

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Big+Hurt&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Big_Hurt.jpgBig_Hurt.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Hard to sell from what I have heard, one of the cheapest DMD games usually. I would guess you would want to sell it before you got it home) Sorry Big Hurt Lovers

#3 12 years ago

Couldn't disagree more with Pinballer. Big Hurt is a great game for the price. I wasn't a big fan when I first played it in the arcade. Picked one up cheap in a deal, gave it another chance and really enjoyed it. I am currently shopping the 2nd one I've had. The first one sold quick.

#4 12 years ago

Use to own one back in the day. For the price like hawkeye11 said, not a bad game.

#5 12 years ago

Got one on my floor.. I havn't played it much though.. Anyone wants to give it a shot come on by

#6 12 years ago

It's funny that Gottlieb chose Frank Thomas to appear on the translite instead of the following mid 90's baseball superstars:

Ken Griffey Jr.
    Tony Gwynn
    Cal Ripken Jr.
    Albert Belle

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

It's funny that Gottlieb chose Frank Thomas to appear on the translite instead of the following mid 90's baseball superstars:

Ken Griffey Jr.
    Tony Gwynn
    Cal Ripken Jr.
    Albert Belle

Hey, not a fan of the machine, but The Big Hurt deserves his respect. Albert Belle!? Mr. I corked bats! I guess that would of been a really cool exploding bat multi-ball. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/537712-the-40-worst-cheaters-in-sports-history/page/23 Frank won a MVP in back to back years, 1993 and 1994. Just saying. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/awards/mlb_awards_content.jsp?content=mvp_history

#8 12 years ago

Would love to own one just to give it a go! Never seen one, so I guess they can't be common... Hope you enjoy it!

#9 12 years ago

Maybe it's because it was my first DMD, but I really liked it. I would love to come across another someday. It was tough to sell though, I practically gave mine away.

#10 12 years ago

It's been listed for 4 or 5 day's ,, 25 mile's from me..

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#11 12 years ago

It's definitly just ok not a long term keeper I don't miss the one I had at all.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

I don't miss the one I had at all.

That's the Main Reason I haven't Responded !!!

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

It's been listed for 4 or 5 day's ,, 25 mile's from me..

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

Seems like a big price tag for such a 'D' list pin!! I'd say a figure closer to $700 would be appropriate...

#14 12 years ago

i know of a guy that took him a year to unload a nice BH for only 800$

3 months later
    #15 11 years ago

have the chance to pick one up, I was a huge frank thomas fan growing up, used to collect his cards. Game looks fun, almost like a pitch and bat mixed with a pinball machine...i've never seen one or played one...anyone else want to chime in with their opinion? Whats the rule set like? wizard mode etc....

#16 11 years ago

I have had Big Hurt in my collection the longest. I love it for the theme. If you are a baseball fan you won't find a better pin.

#17 11 years ago

Maybe the worst DMD ever! If your looking for a bargain pin buy a sys11 or a em.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-big-hurt-hmmmm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.