Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BBrave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I was given a Big Brave pin that wasn't working. I have the startup cycle working but when a ball is in play the bumpers etc work but scoring does not work. I'm hopeful that someone can save me a lot of time by directing me in the right direction.

#2 1 year ago

It could be something as simple as connector that wasn't plugged in, or possibly a loose or broken wire under the playfield. Post some pics inside the backbox and under the playfield, maybe a well-trained eye will catch something.

1 week later
#3 1 year ago

Thanks. I found some problems in the player unit and H relay so the scoring now works. But...some of the lights were on when the game started but it blew a fuse during the scoring process so now I am looking for a short in the light system. Any ideas on how to best trace a short?

1 week later
#4 1 year ago

Found two great pieces of info on Pinside. Someone wrote wet a business card with alcohol and run it through the switch after you have cleaned it. I used it to clean two switches that were giving me problems and now they both work consistently. Someone recommended wiring a 47 bulb to the ends of a blown fuse to help find the short. The light told me that I had a dead short and that led me to find a shorted light. Everything works great.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside