6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pindude68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_hotshot (resized).jpg
    gtb-dt1978 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlezero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

i had a similar problem with a hot shot. after going through , relays trying to track , i discovered that the series bar was broken. this activates the special . at least check to make sure it is there and solid. unfortunately when checking with pbr they didnt have one for hotshot (7 target bank) but they did have the 5 bank for big brave.

in conversation with pbr about this issue some months ago , the part number was A14535 series bar

gtb-dt1978 (resized).jpggtb-dt1978 (resized).jpg

thumbnail_hotshot (resized).jpgthumbnail_hotshot (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

poring through my emails on the topic i realize that i had added this in the conversation. as you can see that part isnt on the gottlieb diagram

"hi that illustration doesn't show the piece that is broken on my machine. the hot shot /big shot has a... added retaining arm that spans the targets and once .. dropped activates special hopefully the image reveals that to you. let me know... thanks"

BTW , i love big brave!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlezero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-big-brave-1?tu=singlezero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.