Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Ralph67
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Gottlieb "Baseball' Random Resets . help needed with S Armature swich adjustment .
Hi all . I'm working on this game atm .
Game would fully reset the reels etc but never reset the reset bank and start a game .
I adjusted this switch and bingo

So i had it all playing after my first adjustment of the S switch , but then it would start to randomly reset the game at times , not always though .
I had mess with it again , got here going again . Did play a about 4 games before i left tonight .and all was well , fingers crossed .

Is there a sure way to adjust this tricky little switch?
And can anything else cause random reset issues?
Thanks

#3 8 years ago

Random resets could be caused by a coin switch, a coin relay switch, a reset relay switch, a start switch, or even the start button switch.
But since you've been monkeying with the S (start relay?) that's probably where it is. Just make sure all the normally open switches are normally open.

#4 8 years ago

Thanks levi Great to hear a few more tips ,

There was a bent coin switch which i though could of been the problem, i fixed that but it didnt help

The S switch i meant is the S Armature Switch . a single one under the reset bank and are a bugger to adjust ., It opens when reset bank trips then closes again after it resets .
You have to flip up the rest bank to get to it , but this gives you a false reading if you know what i mean . because of the reset bar moving

Not having the schematics didnt help. long lost unfortunatly
It was going when i left so i hope i finally fixed the problem
Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-baseball-random-resets-s-switch-adjustment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.