You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
20210311_201436 (resized).jpg
20210311_200934 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Working on a friends Bank Shot and suddenly the scoring motor keeps running. Scoring reels reset to zero and all the steppers seem to reset but the ball count stepper. It keeps trying to reset but once I pull the AX relay it will stop and you can play a game with normal scoring. But it will not show the ball count or count down. Also the 100,000 lights don't light up in the back box. I've cleaned and regapped the AX, CX and JX switches. What have I missed?

1 week later
#5 3 years ago

Finally got back over to my buddies house to try and track down the issue. I still have not found the gremlin yet. Still no lights for the ball count or the 100k thru 1000k lights. Also scoring motor keeps running and all the scoring reels reset. Is the wire missing on this stepper part of the issue? It appears there is a wire broken off so I ran a jumper from the ground screw to where the wire was attached but no difference.

20210311_200934 (resized).jpg20210311_200934 (resized).jpg20210311_201436 (resized).jpg20210311_201436 (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago

All are free and clean. I put a jumper on it and thought that would work with the jumper and it didn't make any difference. The wire on the shoe is intact. The wire on the female portion of that assembly looks to have has another wire soldered on it. I'll solder a wire back in place on the female sleeve.

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 23.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bank-shot-reset-issues?tu=Budski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.