Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

on a bank shot, the ball count in the backglass is 1-5. if it adds-a-ball , how is it noted ? i assume you start on ball 5, and count down to 1, then game over? if you add a ball of the first ball( 5) what happens?

thanks

#2 9 years ago

I have not personally played bank shot but the later gottlieb WOW games usually have a backglass feature which will light up to 5 stored extra balls. Looking at that glass, i am guessing it is the 5 yellow circles in th hanging lamp. As long as there are stand by extra balls, it wont take away one of the normal balls.

2 months later
#3 9 years ago

The Bank Shot shows the extra balls earned on the backglass as yellow WOWs that light up each time you earn one. The "balls to play" light indicates how many you still have....after the ball in play drains, a WOW light will go out & the "balls to play" should stay on the same #. Am having one related issue with mine, if score is achieved to earn a WOW during the bonus points being awarded (upon ball drain), I get the "knock" to earn a WOW, but before an additional ball is awarded, the game ends. Need to fix that.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

gottlieb WOW games usually have a backglass feature which will light up to 5 stored extra balls

Quoted from njPinWiz:

Bank Shot shows the extra balls earned on the backglass as yellow WOWs that light up each time you earn one.

Each time you get an extra ball for "WOW", a round yellow globe on the pool table light fixture will light. You can get up to five on any ball in play, and as njpinwiz mentioned, until the last "WOW" is used up, the ball in play will remain on the same number.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bank-shot-add-a-ball-questions-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.