(Topic ID: 267547)

Gottlieb ball stepper unit

By CardTrix70

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have been working on a ball stepper unit for a Gottlieb 2001. I have replaced one coil and the springs. The unit will reset but sticks on one ball, number varies or it moves two balls ie: 1-3. I am stumped. Anyone have an idea for me to try? Thanks

#2 3 years ago

What happens when you manually advance the ball stepper unit? When you advance the ball stepper, does it rotate smoothy and "click" into each position? Is there a lot of grease on the wiper blades, hub or disc gears?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-ball-stepper-unit?hl=fredsmythson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.