Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Robek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Dear Forum members!
    My friend found a Bad girls what is now under service, it missed all the pcb-s and soon discovered it a system 3 version.
    He get the right panel set for it, but no rom found on the net.
    Can someone help me where we can locate roms for this title?

Just a side note, most bad girls was system 80b, just a few was released on system 3!

I will wait for any reply. Laszlo

#2 6 years ago

Well, the System 80b roms would not be a problem....
    System 3 roms however would be a needle in a haystack.
    Especial since there are only 10 games made on System 3.

#3 6 years ago

I don't think they'll be legally available? Hopefully one of the licensed Gottlieb rom sellers has the correct images...

#4 6 years ago

Is there a chance if they has, it wont fit? I seen many sellers sells rom,s but do not have games, for test, they just own the images, and burn them for money.

I hope if someone has them will ind this topic.

#5 6 years ago

Check with Steve @ http://www.pbresource.com/

#6 6 years ago

Sent, waiting for his reply

#7 6 years ago

Got reply, don't have it. So still looking for any option...

#8 6 years ago

Last place I can think of is flippers.com as they also supply Gottlieb roms.

Per ipdb only 10 of these were made with System 3 hardware, so if flippers.com doesn't have it you will need to find one of the owners of the other 9 machines to dump it or hope for a miracle :/

#9 6 years ago

Afraid I don't have that code either. I am checking with some people I know in the hopes they may have run across it.

John :-#(#

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I don't think they'll be legally available? Hopefully one of the licensed Gottlieb rom sellers has the correct images...

Um, actually my shop is the only licensed source of Gottlieb LLC code. RD can provide the code only as part of a reproduction MPU, he can't sell it on its own. There is no other reseller who is licensed.

http://www.mondialgroup.com/gottlieb.htm

One of my projects it to post a list of all the checksums so folks can tell if their code is probably good or not.

John :-#)#

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flippers_com:

There is no other reseller who is licensed.

Is PBR not licensed, or do you not consider them a reseller?

On an unrelated note, do you know which version of the Time Line rom you have?

1 week later
    #12 6 years ago

Any news?

3 months later
    #13 6 years ago

You could try contacting the guy on Youtube that put on this video:

His seems to be a System 3-version as well, according to Jon Norris on ipdb.

Good luck with the search! I just bought a Bad Girls yesterday. The game rocks!

10 months later
    #14 5 years ago

That youtube video is from 2010...
    John ;-#)#
    PS, I still haven't found a copy of the System 3 game (January, 2019).

#15 5 years ago

A system 3 Bad Girls was posted about recently on facebook "Midwest Pinball and Arcade Collectors" group not for sale just showing it off I guess. Might want to try and contact that guy.

#16 5 years ago

Hi 20eyes,
    I joined this group, but I can't find it. Coul you give me a link?
    Thank you,

#18 5 years ago

I've tried to join, but no any answer from the admins.
    Now I'm waiting...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bad-girls-system-3-roms- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.