• Latest reply 6 years ago by dr_nybble
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Fashion-Show-Work-04 (resized).jpg
0Fashion-Show-Work-03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

The title pretty much says it all, Everything just seems weak,

I'm getting 28 volts from the transformer so I believe it is a low voltage problem.

#3 6 years ago

The Voltage to the transformer is 120.1

#8 6 years ago

Unfortunately I do not know the history of the game, I checked for voltage drop across the power supply fuse and the solenoid fuse and they seem fine. Yes the machine has been shopped. The lamps are all nice and bright. All the relays seem fine but everything else is weak, flippers, sling shots, pop bumpers, roto target. The score reels are working as they should, nice and fast.

#10 6 years ago

Its not high tapped although I have considered it. I have not tried new sleeves although I do have some. I have several other late 50's gottlieb games that play very strong.

#12 6 years ago

I do have the schematic. Let me make sure I understand. I should jump from the 25V tap on the transformer directly to each coil and see how the coil reacts?

#15 6 years ago

Ahh, I understand. Makes sense to use the fuse. I will test and get back to you.

#16 6 years ago

Rolf,

That was it!!! the jumper made it play like it should. So looking at the schematic I cleaned the switches on QB, SB and N. I then removed the jumper. It plays much better. just a few more tweaks and I believe it will be done. Thank you for your help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alameda, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-atlas-plays-very-sluggish?tu=seanduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.