(Topic ID: 98881)

Gottlieb Atlantis Score Cards

By manitouguy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

hi all, am curious if anyone has some gottlieb atlantis score cards they could scan at hi res

i like to use the highest replay settings, but i have only come across two atlantis score cards - a13991 with replays at 43,000 57,000 and 65,000 and the ref i found online to print a repro also only has that card??

any help much appreciated

also looking for an original manual and schematic

regards, Ron

#2 9 years ago

The scorecards are in the usual place:

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

The manual and schematic you can get from Pinball Resource.

#3 9 years ago

thanks, i thought i had checked that 'usual place' and the pdf i opened only had the one score card

i also know that sometimes the fonts and sizes aren't an exact match

as much as i appreciate the hard work and resource - i am a stickler for 'perfection' if i can too

Ron

#4 9 years ago

There is a full set in the PDF file there, but they look to be created, not scans. Pretty good though.

#5 9 years ago

The fonts look pretty close on the Atlantis files though they are probably a recreation and not a scan. My Atlantis has a pretty nice instruction card and a 39, 51, 59 score card if you want a scan to play with.

#6 9 years ago

Ron....just print out the last page on the Atlantis PDF file on pinball rebel.

A-14820 card

#7 9 years ago

I used the Abra Ca Dabra PDF files to replace my dog eared and bent originals and you couldn't tell the difference with the font. They matched 100%.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-atlantis-score-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.