Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DirtFlipper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I am not getting points when I roll over or hit a lit Advance. When I look under the playfield I see both the 500 white target relay and 3000 point relay activate. If I manually press down the 3000 relay I do not get 3000 points. What should I be looking at here? Any help is appreciated

#2 4 years ago

If the 3k relay is activating, then the switch on that relay sends a signal to the score motor to actually score the points may not be making proper contact. I would explore that circuit to find the culprit. Could just be a bit dirty and need a cleaning.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

If the 3k relay is activating, then the switch on that relay sends a signal to the score motor to actually score the points may not be making proper contact. I would explore that circuit to find the culprit. Could just be a bit dirty and need a cleaning.

Agree. 'E' should cause the score motor to run, so if E activates (or you manually activate it) and there's no score motor running, then that's a great clue to pursue. In addition to the switch on E, there's also a Jones plug in between (to carry the signal from the playfield down to the score motor board). So can check for continuity from E to the Jones plug, to the score motor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
2,199 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Farmville, VA
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 87.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 149.00
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside