17028631903508968194215718141672 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20231118_163302_resized (resized).jpg
ACD_Playfield (Before)_08 (resized).JPG
ACD_Playfield (Before)_13 (resized).JPG
Abra Plastic #A-15958 (resized).jpg
Atlantis Curved Plastic (resized).jpg
arch (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heatbag.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 7 years ago

I took a chance and had one shipped from Winnipeg to Vancouver based on two pictures. The back and play field glasses are great but the play field and cabinet are poor. Too bad that Wade Krause could only make 30 play fields, they look awesome and they are sold out. This is going to be the biggest restoration I've ever taken on including re-gluing and re-painting the cabinet, which reluctantly I'm going to have to do.
As an aside I remember playing Lawman when I was a teenager. I also like that game a lot and I know someone who has one.

One more aside: That Cubs win was fantastic last night.... what a ball game. I also have a really nice Chicago Cubs Triple Play. It is sad what Gottlieb had become by the time that game came out, but the back glass is very nice.

Great info from the comments on this. I've loved pinball since I was a teenager in the 70's..sites like this are excellent!

1 year later
#154 6 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

I bought the other Atlantis machine from Nick; it needs to be totally redone. I have a new playfield from Wade which I will install.
Nick has an incredable collection of very nicely restored machines, he is a perfectionist.

I've got a Wade Krause playfield as well. He does some excellent work. My back glass is in really nice shape but sadly I am going to have to re-paint the cabinet. I've got a nice stencil kit to help me along with that. So many machines to restore........but this one really is a genuine classic, and very much in demand, though I doubt I will ever sell mine.
Good luck with your resto!

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Where did you get your stencils? My cabinet has certainly seen better days.

I got the stencils here:

http://pinballpimpstencils.com/?page_id=1442

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heatbag.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-atlantis-clubswim-right-in?tu=heatbag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.