Topic Stats

• 238 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Chippewa-Pin
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C6526B5F-855F-41B7-BE68-E7F39B896572 (resized).jpeg
04734FAA-0F27-4FA2-8CAD-EC72E420149E (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
20180420_101638_resized (resized).jpg
C89F7E7F-4519-4B54-B6FB-B458105261EB (resized).jpeg
IMG_4064 (resized).JPG
IMG_7152 (resized).JPG
IMG_7561 (resized).JPG
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_1066 (resized).jpg
combo (resized).jpg
combo (resized).jpg
20180225_183724 (resized).jpg
20180225_183733 (resized).jpg
20180225_184306 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 3 years ago

Didn't see a club for this and it's a fairly popular and desirable game so thought I would start one. My dad had this game when I was a kid and wanted to get one back, which I did early last week. I picked it up from a local pinsider. It's in great overall shape, but it came with the topside basically all torn apart. The seller provided all the parts and I've been cleaning and doing reassembly. Here are some pics of the game and the progress. The pics on the Pinside Atlantis page really helped a lot as did the pics on IPDB, and hopefully these pics and the knowledge people offer through this thread will help that much more.

This is my first EM and it's such a pleasure to be able to move this thing around. three connectors and the head is off, three connectors and the playfield lifts right out, nothing is heavy, huge difference compared to DMD games. So many leaf switches, though!

I will try to keep the pics in the order of the process I am going through so people can see progression.

20160903_121320 (resized).jpg
20160903_121339 (resized).jpg
20160903_121342 (resized).jpg
20160903_121344 (resized).jpg
20160903_121349 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160901_133834 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

more...

20160903_121353 (resized).jpg

20160903_121356 (resized).jpg

20160903_121359 (resized).jpg

20160903_130136 (resized).jpg

20160903_130140 (resized).jpg

20160903_130142 (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

more...

20160903_130147 (resized).jpg

20160903_130152 (resized).jpg

20160903_130148 (resized).jpg

20160903_130156 (resized).jpg

20160903_131257 (resized).jpg

20160903_130145 (resized).jpg

#4 3 years ago

more...

20160903_143804 (resized).jpg

20160903_131300 (resized).jpg

20160903_131303 (resized).jpg

20160903_131307 (resized).jpg

20160903_143657 (resized).jpg

20160903_143745 (resized).jpg

#5 3 years ago

last batch for now...got the upper Apron in here, had to remove the playfield to get it on, very easy!

20160903_155644 (resized).jpg
20160903_155637 (resized).jpg
20160903_165401 (resized).jpg
20160903_165406 (resized).jpg
20160903_165408 (resized).jpg
20160903_165415 (resized).jpg
20160904_094538 (resized).jpg

#6 3 years ago

Two issues I ran into was:

1. The lower plastic on the upper right side of the game was missing. It isn't easy to find so I made my own.
2. The round bumper at the top left doesn't seem to fit right. There is no way for it to fit with the posts there so I had to slide it over one, you can see it's only held on with one screw. It's secure, but anyone have any thoughts on how this is supposed to go?

20160904_124840 (resized).jpg

20160904_094538 (resized).jpg

#7 3 years ago

Very nice... I guess we have been using "who wants an Atlantis pf" in lou of a "club".

You forgot a bulb under your upper right pf plastic.

Here's a cab I recently redid.

20160824_105114_resized (resized).jpg

#8 3 years ago

bulbs will be the last to be replaced, some won't come out from the top so I'll get them from the bottom. I know some won't like this, but I am going to use LED bulbs, retro warm white bulbs that I hope will closely mimic incandescents.

#9 3 years ago

Here is a part of mine, now I just need to pay for the rest.

DSC09830 (resized).JPG

#10 3 years ago

Saw this one for sale yesterday (Sep 3) in Calgary. Laugh now while there is still a chance.
20160903_153629 (resized).jpg

#11 3 years ago

I'll get pics of my Atlantis on route (my first EM on location) when it gets there

#12 3 years ago

This is my Atlantis, the playfield swap begins next weekend. it's just the first step, may go further on this one.

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

2. The round bumper at the top left doesn't seem to fit right. There is no way for it to fit with the posts there so I had to slide it over one, you can see it's only held on with one screw. It's secure, but anyone have any thoughts on how this is supposed to go?

That must be the wrong placement of that plastic post. Put the rebound assembly back were it was.

#14 3 years ago

Very cool! I have owned an atlantis as my sole EM for years, it has not become old. Still fun, after all these years. I was sorely tempted to get a new playfield when they came up, but passed as my machine is really a player's quality one; it would need a full restore for a playfield upgrade to make sense. And realistically I don't have that kind of time right now.

Still, good luck to all those in this club, especially those lucky enough to score a new playfield!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

That must be the wrong placement of that plastic post. Put the rebound assembly back were it was.

I agree it doesnt seem right, but the posts i believe are correct as you can see with the plastic installed there is no room for it.

20160905_141815 (resized).jpg

20160905_141806 (resized).jpg

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I agree it doesnt seem right, but the posts i believe are correct as you can see with the plastic installed there is no room for it.

There are different top aprons. I suggest somebody has swapped it out. I'll get you a pic of mine

#17 3 years ago

That would help explain it. Ill see if the seller gave me the wrong one. In any case, the one that I have does work, it's just not entirely correct.

#18 3 years ago

Here's a pic of mine, if that helps. Does the certificate on the apron have the name of the game stamped on it?

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#19 3 years ago

Name and number on the certificate are faded and not legible. It's now seems obvious, though, that it is not the original. Not being familiar with EMs, never would have thought the aprons would be different.

#20 3 years ago

Hit up Boilerman, he can probably get you the right top arch

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

I was believing that the top apron was the original one for that game. So... ya, then my statement regarding the plastic post is wrong.

#22 3 years ago

little nell (resized).jpg

Couldn't resist.

#23 3 years ago

I heard someone describe Atlantis as there deserted island pin. I feel the same. Can't help but play it everyday

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I heard someone describe Atlantis as there desert island pin. I feel the same.

That would be me. Welcome to the club.

#25 3 years ago

Knew it wouldn't be long before i had questions.

1. There are no chimes played when the ball hits the left or right slings. The slingshots themselves do work. None play when it hits the rubber behind the target bank either, but not sure if they are supposed to play when it hits there. They chime on the upper right sling when ball is launched from shooter. Where do i start looking?

2. My left flipper is a little weak. The plunger doesnt seem to travel in the coil sleeve as much as the right one and i can see the mounting bracket for the left flipper is smaller than the right one. Is it supposed to be smaller and have less travel or did someone install the wrong bracket? Pic below of the brackets.

Thx

20160907_213737 (resized).jpg

#26 3 years ago

Yeah I remember MikeO saying that also. Maybe in my first pinside thread ever with my beloved $150 Atlantis find in a horders attic. Still my best game. Yay for the club...good idea!!!

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

1. There are no chimes played when the ball hits the left or right slings. The slingshots themselves do work. None play when it hits the rubber behind the target bank either, but not sure if they are supposed to play when it hits there. They chime on the upper right sling when ball is launched from shooter. Where do i start looking?
2. My left flipper is a little weak. The plunger doesnt seem to travel in the coil sleeve as much as the right one and i can see the mounting bracket for the left flipper is smaller than the right one. Is it supposed to be smaller and have less travel or did someone install the wrong bracket? Pic below of the brackets.
Thx

Does the machine score anything for hitting the rebounders? In your pic (bottom middle, a little to the left) you can see the contact that closes when the kicker fires, clean an gap, clean and gap.

As to the flipper, probably...

#28 3 years ago

No score for hitting lower slings, score is awarded for hitting upper sling.

#29 3 years ago

Those flippers have been retrofitted from a newer game and are not original. That style started with Surfer and Surf Champ and were not used yet when Atlantis was produced. They are a solid and robust mech still.

Take them apart and see what is different. Put in new sleeves at a minimum and possibly new stops and plunger assemblies if worn.

#30 3 years ago

My Fav pin of all time!!!!

Seriously!!!

#31 3 years ago

[Bored and it's late, so let's stir up some discussion.

This originally supposed to be kind of short but I got intrigued, so here's something to kick off the thread. At the end I even edited in the portion comparing art of two completely different games, whoops. All with reason, though...]

Maybe one day I can afford one of these. "Grail" seems to not be a good fit for this game since everybody wants it, but that's basically what it is to me. Honestly, it's probably a lot of people's general grail. It is our Addams Family basically.

I've pictured one in the lineup many times though but my teenage budget never complies. I'm still hoping I'll find a good project one out there someday. It seems like all the Atlantis games out there have been scooped up, placed highly, loved and resold, it would be refreshing to find one for cheap the same un-glorified way you find any other project machine if at all possible, just an old machine sittin' dirty without the popularity or hype surrounding it. Maybe one day.

[... Rambling time, honestly didn't try to make it this long, I promise! ...]

I love being the first one to tend to a project machine in 30+ years especially if it's a desirable one, just "it" having no idea of it's modern worth and being treated like any other machine desirable or not would be for half of it's life wherever it was stored, and finally getting to bring it back up to speed again of how great it still can be with a nice going-through and light restoration. Diamond in the rough sort of thing. Feels so original and natural, like a reality check of how long even these usually-always-shined-up-and-new-looking popular machines have been around, just like the rest of the machines that aren't as up there on the pinball spectrum and have a lot more non-restored examples floating around.

The history and age behind it gets kind of blurred in a way when it's dubbed as the "newest, greatest thing" and everybody wants one and new parts like playfields are coming out but it's already been around for 41 years. I find it rare to see a dirty project Atlantis these days. It's exactly like those classic Mustangs out there. You see them so much looking perfect and in these times you almost get a idea of "recent" before "old", even though they are clearly not recent things, just things that became specifically very relevant again yet still lived a very full past life so many decades ago.

Excuse my rambling, I ramble when I get tired and since I wasn't there when these machines were doing their intended purpose sometimes I have a bit of a time crisis going on on my head and I get a thought and try way too hard to explain it. It's just crazy how relevant this machine is after so much time, basically. Even if the historic/EM desirability of it all went away, it would still be a great game, too. It's one of those games even non-EM people will include in their large DMD collection. Not your typical EM. Not many things can be that old and still so widely popular, preserved, and owned in such a small community compared to things like music and cars! (which were much more produced in the first place) Same goes for El Dorado, it's like the sister game sitting in the exact same situation up there at the top. They are both incredibly sought out and expensive now, but at the same time not even very rare with decent production numbers, expensive solely because they are just really great widely-enjoyed games. Certainly modern trends even outside of the EM community... but still 40 something years old. See how this can be a little mind-boggling?

[Going off on a tangent: I think the late 60's - 70's Gottlieb art style also just jives really well with a lot of the art styles of today and stays pretty "current", similar to that simplistic "metro" style that's in right now, with the bright pastel-y colors. The early 60's games and earlier show their age a LOT more in this regard IMO. Compare something like Gottlieb's Corral from 1961 to Gottlieb's Domino only 7 years later. I find Corral's backglass to be "historically cool" while I actually genuinely like the art from Domino's backglass and feel it could pass today as "retro" and "cool" to anybody, almost reminds me of comic book art (which has also stayed similar), come to think about it. On Google Images I found the typical comic book girl who looks stunningly like the girl on the Domino backglass. Anyways, I'm sure that's all up to personal opinion though, but I'm trying to make a point. It's something about it where you can tell which is clearly older, and not just in pinball. I don't think it was just Roy Parker vs. Art Stenholm either, just really "art of the time" I guess and what period their influences came from. Basically: Which would you rather hang in your living room? Overall, this is just another great reason I think Atlantis stands up so well today and that is why I wrote this bit.]

Backglass (3) (resized).jpg

image-1 (5) (resized).jpg

One day I'll find a good Atlantis project in a barn or warehouse somewhere. I found my Sky Jump (my personal grail, and also generally very desirable) like that and it was as great of an experience as I thought it would be. Something about those high-end popular titles that I've only ever personally played in high-end condition in homes (also gives a false reality that they're always that problem-free, lol) 100% of the time previously coming in really rough and covered in the proof that they were also out there and doing their thing even back then like any old normal game makes for a great, fun restoration and a look back in time. Makes me look at it even prouder than if it was perfect and came that way.

It's just very interesting to me how Gottlieb wedgeheads of that era all basically started in the same place at the same price and decades later the pinball fan community and the games did the rest in regards to desirability, some being duds, some being considered greats and being held very highly, but they were all equal and part of "the norm" long ago.

(Photo credit to Marc)

4e3c03302960caf03c5b7c0eb9eb28373fab6306 (resized).jpg

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does the machine score anything for hitting the rebounders? In your pic (bottom middle, a little to the left) you can see the contact that closes when the kicker fires, clean an gap, clean and gap.
As to the flipper, probably...

For the sling/chime issue, are you saying that the leaf switch circled below is what causes the scoring and the chimes? I will take a look to make sure it works.

For the flippers, i will clean the switch contacts, but can someone confirm that the left flipper mounting bracket is in fact different (shorter by 1/2") than the right one and that flipper travel is shorter on the left side. Also, what is the part number for the left mounting bracket?

Thx

20160908_083650 (resized).jpg

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

For the sling/chime issue, are you saying that the leaf switch circled below is what causes the scoring and the chimes? I will take a look to make sure it works.
For the flippers, i will clean the switch contacts, but can someone confirm that the left flipper mounting bracket is in fact different (shorter by 1/2") than the right one and that flipper travel is shorter on the left side. Also, what is the part number for the left mounting bracket?
Thx

Yes the circled leaf drives the scoring/chimes.

As to the flippers Im not following what you are saying. But clearly idf the left has a decreased amount of travel that will impact play.

#34 3 years ago

If you look at the pic of the two flippers mechs, you can see that the left spring is shorter than the right spring. This is because the mounting bracket (the bracket attached to the playfield) is shorter so the spring isnt stretched as much. Because the bracket is shorter, the plunger that goes into the coil does not have as much room to travel. The other parts seem identical. If someone can confirm the left and right brackets are different sizes, this would tell me my bracket is likely the issue. And, what is the correct part number for that left bracket?

Heres the bracket i am referring to, but i am not sure if it is the right one.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/27330

#35 3 years ago

Can we do something about these hips

image (resized).jpg

#36 3 years ago

If the flipper brackets are different lengths then they will stroke differently.

I was never aware Gottlieb made this style bracket in two different sizes. Are you absolutely sure this is what you are seeing? If so, you may well want to change one of them out to match the other. But which one would be preferred to keep and match to?

#37 3 years ago

I spoke to pinball resource, the mounting brackets are supposed to be identical in size. Mine aren't so I ordered the correct one for the left side. Since the right side works perfectly, it must be correct already. Clearly, my left side has too short of travel to be effective. For reference, the part numbers are C16354 right, C16355 left.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

[Bored and it's late, so let's stir up some discussion.
This originally supposed to be kind of short but I got intrigued, so here's something to kick off the thread. At the end I even edited in the portion comparing art of two completely different games, whoops. All with reason, though...]
Maybe one day I can afford one of these. "Grail" seems to not be a good fit for this game since everybody wants it, but that's basically what it is to me. Honestly, it's probably a lot of people's general grail. It is our Addams Family basically.
I've pictured one in the lineup many times though but my teenage budget never complies. I'm still hoping I'll find a good project one out there someday. It seems like all the Atlantis games out there have been scooped up, placed highly, loved and resold, it would be refreshing to find one for cheap the same un-glorified way you find any other project machine if at all possible, just an old machine sittin' dirty without the popularity or hype surrounding it. Maybe one day.
[... Rambling time, honestly didn't try to make it this long, I promise! ...]
I love being the first one to tend to a project machine in 30+ years especially if it's a desirable one, just "it" having no idea of it's modern worth and being treated like any other machine desirable or not would be for half of it's life wherever it was stored, and finally getting to bring it back up to speed again of how great it still can be with a nice going-through and light restoration. Diamond in the rough sort of thing. Feels so original and natural, like a reality check of how long even these usually-always-shined-up-and-new-looking popular machines have been around, just like the rest of the machines that aren't as up there on the pinball spectrum and have a lot more non-restored examples floating around.
The history and age behind it gets kind of blurred in a way when it's dubbed as the "newest, greatest thing" and everybody wants one and new parts like playfields are coming out but it's already been around for 41 years. I find it rare to see a dirty project Atlantis these days. It's exactly like those classic Mustangs out there. You see them so much looking perfect and in these times you almost get a idea of "recent" before "old", even though they are clearly not recent things, just things that became specifically very relevant again yet still lived a very full past life so many decades ago.
Excuse my rambling, I ramble when I get tired and since I wasn't there when these machines were doing their intended purpose sometimes I have a bit of a time crisis going on on my head and I get a thought and try way too hard to explain it. It's just crazy how relevant this machine is after so much time, basically. Even if the historic/EM desirability of it all went away, it would still be a great game, too. It's one of those games even non-EM people will include in their large DMD collection. Not your typical EM. Not many things can be that old and still so widely popular, preserved, and owned in such a small community compared to things like music and cars! (which were much more produced in the first place) Same goes for El Dorado, it's like the sister game sitting in the exact same situation up there at the top. They are both incredibly sought out and expensive now, but at the same time not even very rare with decent production numbers, expensive solely because they are just really great widely-enjoyed games. Certainly modern trends even outside of the EM community... but still 40 something years old. See how this can be a little mind-boggling?
[Going off on a tangent: I think the late 60's - 70's Gottlieb art style also just jives really well with a lot of the art styles of today and stays pretty "current", similar to that simplistic "metro" style that's in right now, with the bright pastel-y colors. The early 60's games and earlier show their age a LOT more in this regard IMO. Compare something like Gottlieb's Corral from 1961 to Gottlieb's Domino only 7 years later. I find Corral's backglass to be "historically cool" while I actually genuinely like the art from Domino's backglass and feel it could pass today as "retro" and "cool" to anybody, almost reminds me of comic book art (which has also stayed similar), come to think about it. On Google Images I found the typical comic book girl who looks stunningly like the girl on the Domino backglass. Anyways, I'm sure that's all up to personal opinion though, but I'm trying to make a point. It's something about it where you can tell which is clearly older, and not just in pinball. I don't think it was just Roy Parker vs. Art Stenholm either, just really "art of the time" I guess and what period their influences came from. Basically: Which would you rather hang in your living room? Overall, this is just another great reason I think Atlantis stands up so well today and that is why I wrote this bit.]

One day I'll find a good Atlantis project in a barn or warehouse somewhere. I found my Sky Jump (my personal grail, and also generally very desirable) like that and it was as great of an experience as I thought it would be. Something about those high-end popular titles that I've only ever personally played in high-end condition in homes (also gives a false reality that they're always that problem-free, lol) 100% of the time previously coming in really rough and covered in the proof that they were also out there and doing their thing even back then like any old normal game makes for a great, fun restoration and a look back in time. Makes me look at it even prouder than if it was perfect and came that way.
It's just very interesting to me how Gottlieb wedgeheads of that era all basically started in the same place at the same price and decades later the pinball fan community and the games did the rest in regards to desirability, some being duds, some being considered greats and being held very highly, but they were all equal and part of "the norm" long ago.
(Photo credit to Marc)

I have a spare sky jump backglasses if you need one. Flakey in the reds but I bought a Shay repro.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx

Pinball resource sells a chime repair kit. Consists of coil sleeves & the rubber grommets. Couple bucks.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx

Not exactly. That switch causes the associated relay to pull in, and that causes the scoring and the chime to ring. That switch goes directly to that relay (in this case, 10 point relay). But if that switch doesn't make, the relay won't pull in.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

No score for hitting lower slings, score is awarded for hitting upper sling.

What upper sling? Atlantis only has two. If you're referring to the rubber to the right of the upper rollovers, that's not a sling, it's just a rubber with a switch behind it.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

What upper sling? Atlantis only has two. If you're referring to the rubber to the right of the upper rollovers, that's not a sling, it's just a rubber with a switch behind it.

Sorrry, i was referring to the upper rubber with the switch behind it. When hit, it registers 10 points and chimes. Does this imply that the 10 pt relay is ok and that switches by the lower slings could be the issue?

Is the switch behind the drop targets supposed to score points and chime when the rubber is hit?

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Sorrry, i was referring to the upper rubber with the switch behind it. When hit, it registers 10 points and chimes. Does this imply that the 10 pt relay is ok and that switches by the lower slings could be the issue?
Is the switch behind the drop targets supposed to score points and chime when the rubber is hit?

Yes. If the 10 point reel is scoring on ANY 10 point switch and the 10 point chime is working on ANY 10 point switch, then it's not the relay and almost certainly the switch that makes when the sling arm operates is the culprit here.

Any switch on the playfield should score. That's what it is there for. So if it's not scoring, either it needs cleaning/adjusting or you have a broken off wire somewhere.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Yes. If the 10 point reel is scoring on ANY 10 point switch and the 10 point chime is working on ANY 10 point switch, then it's not the relay and almost certainly the switch that makes when the sling arm operates is the culprit here.
Any switch on the playfield should score. That's what it is there for. So if it's not scoring, either it needs cleaning/adjusting or you have a broken off wire somewhere.

Thank you! I will take a closer look tonight.

#45 3 years ago

Not that I really want to know, but I am curious as to what one of these sells for these days. Back when I was about 12 years old, I paid $150 of my own money and bought a Gottlieb Atlantis. Kept it for several years before selling it when I went to college. That was over 25 years ago.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from nickbuol:

Not that I really want to know, but I am curious as to what one of these sells for these days. Back when I was about 12 years old, I paid $150 of my own money and bought a Gottlieb Atlantis. Kept it for several years before selling it when I went to college. That was over 25 years ago.

A really nice original or a restored one can go for upwards of $1500. It's a so called A list game and it brings a premium.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

A really nice original or a restored one can go for upwards of $1500. It's a so called A list game and it brings a premium.

Wow. A potential 9.5% increase in value every year since I sold it. That would have been a nice investment. LOL Oh well. Good memories are just as important.

#48 3 years ago

I've heard of fully restored, like new, games going for $3k. It's getting harder to find these games, only about 2250 games made and after 40 years, likely half, if not less, are left. It's got a very good rule set and it's looks great. Definitely one of the best EM games around.

Fwiw, Pinside lists its value between 1600 and 1800. Not many around for sale either.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Prices vary. $1,500 ought to get you a pretty decent Atlantis. $700-1000 will get you in the door with a project Atlantis. At the other end, however, are outliers like Joe Grenuk's truly superb Atlantis that fetched $3,000 on eBay in 2013. Anecdotally speaking, I have a friend who has been offered $3,500 for his beautiful example. He turned it down.

#50 3 years ago

Mine is average, plays great with new plastics and drop targets. Paid $1600. Probably a little high but I own it and Atlantis seems a little hard to find. Especially in Florida. You guys in the northeast are lucky, lots of machines there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 89.99
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 9,000.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside