Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tonyhoff1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Help is needed Gottlieb Arena: Good morning, Yesterday I was rebuilding the flippers and the game was on, When I put the playfield back into the game it went into tilt switch closed, I looked at the tilt on the playfield, its opened (so its fine as I even disconnected it from the cpu and still reads Tilt switch Closed. I was reading and testing ICs on the CPU and a 7400N is not reading right and in that line has a opened diode. Can you use a 74ls00 for that IC or order up a 7400n? I also have a problem with the left flipper after the rebuild, but cant get to that until the game will get out of tilt. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 7 years ago

So I replaced the 7400 IC and the game is now working. Does anyone have a picture of the left flipper wiring as I rebuilt the flipper and it does not want to work. I would like to confirm that I have the wiring done right. Thanks so much if you do.

#3 7 years ago

Anybody?

#4 7 years ago

If the EOS is not adjusted properly it could cause it to not work.

#5 7 years ago

When you push the flipper button the lights dim and if you hold it for a second it will blow the fuse. I don't think it is wired right

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-arena-tilt-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.