View topic image gallery

D1D9EB75-66A3-4779-A206-55A4D957AA86 (resized).jpeg
0Atlantis-pinside-question-03 (resized).jpg
IMG_1907-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_1897 (resized).JPG
0Atlantis-pinside-question-02 (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).JPG
0Atlantis-pinside-question-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi pinsiders
please help me --- see the JPG - encircled red the missing stuff. Can You take a picture with Your mobile phone ? - or a snapshot (print-screen) ? --- I then could draw the missing stuff into my schematics. Greetings Rolf

0Atlantis-pinside-question-01 (resized).jpg0Atlantis-pinside-question-01 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

Hi Lee
thanks for the JPG in Your post-2 --- I redraw in my schematics - see it in my JPG here - not original but good enough for me - and I redrew it using an original schematics.

Yes, please: Show the other part (missing in mine) from Your schematics --- and I will redrew mine. Thank - greetings, Rolf

0Atlantis-pinside-question-02 (resized).jpg0Atlantis-pinside-question-02 (resized).jpg

#6 5 years ago

Hi Lee
how do You like my "redrawing" ? Many thanks for Your JPGs --- I am just curious - did You use the camera of an mobile phone ? - other camera ? - folding the paper schematics then using the scanner on Your computer ? Greetings Rolf

0Atlantis-pinside-question-03 (resized).jpg0Atlantis-pinside-question-03 (resized).jpg

#9 5 years ago

Hi Lee
You have a good camera. My "collection" --- I do not call me an collector - I call me an "nostalgic" - the pins I loved back in the old days / arcade rooms: Over the years I could buy me most. The Gottlieb-Sys-1 SS pins: I played then the SS-Version - today I'd prefer to have the EM-Version.

Hi MikeO
You have a quality - good readable paper schematics. It would have been easyer to copy from Your JPG - but I have done copying / chop, snip together to repair / redaw my schematics. Thanks for showing Your stuff.

Greetings Rolf

#13 5 years ago

Hi
I have "kind of stirred up" a thing --- I got several PMs (thanks) --- with link(s) to different pages in the internet --- SAME, identical schematics (with the missing parts). It seems to me it is quite common "somebody sees something somewhere - makes a copy and presents (the copy) as his own stuff" ...

Related --- question: Are You interested in "discussing the restoration of an schematics" ? Want to start a topic in here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/restoration-questions ? I use the german version of MS-Paint - also I use the german version of paint.net --- so posting snapshots with german text is not that good. Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-antlantis-part-of-the-schematics-is-missing?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.