• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hello Everyone,

I bought this pin as my first project machine. I have rebuilt the power supply and I’m now getting proper voltages on all test points, but the coin door , start button and test button are not getting power. When I turn the machine on, all displays come on immediately and the Game Over light comes one. The 1 amp and 2 amp slow blow fuses under the playfield are missing. Could this cause the issue?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from jwatkins712:

The 1 amp and 2 amp slow blow fuses under the playfield are missing. Could this cause the issue?

Schematic or manual should let you know what those fuses do. Though I doubt they'd effect the problems you posted about. Do they have a common wire to them broken somewhere ?

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

LTG looks like from the schematic the 1 amp is for the outhole and the 2 amp is for the right target reset relay. Would the outhole relay prevent the game from booting?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from jwatkins712:

Would the outhole relay prevent the game from booting?

No idea. May as well install fuses and see.

#5 1 year ago

LTG I’ve got the fuses on order. I was inspecting the mpu and saw that the PROM installed was for Haunted House 669, not Spider-Man 653. Any information on that? I new to all of this. Will a game boot at all if the PROM is not correct? I’m going to order an EPROM for Spider-Man when I can.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from jwatkins712:

Will a game boot at all if the PROM is not correct?

I don't think so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington Township, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-amazing-spider-man-start-button-and-coin-mech-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.