Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 days ago by LargemouthAss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 73 days ago

So happened to be looking at the high scores tagged to the machine and saw that nobody (recently) rolled the score.

I’ve had my Spider-Man since 2002 and have yet to roll the score. Came close in the 900’s but never rolled yet.

Got a Paragon last year and rolled it within a year.

So has anyone rolled their Spider-Man ? What strategy and settings did you use ? Nothing really valuable gets stored to build up over subsequent balls so I can only see focusing on getting extra balls.

Curious how others may have rolled this puppy!

#2 73 days ago
Quoted from srcdube:

So happened to be looking at the high scores tagged to the machine and saw that nobody (recently) rolled the score.
I’ve had my Spider-Man since 2002 and have yet to roll the score. Came close in the 900’s but never rolled yet.
Got a Paragon last year and rolled it within a year.
So has anyone rolled their Spider-Man ? What strategy and settings did you use ? Nothing really valuable gets stored to build up over subsequent balls so I can only see focusing on getting extra balls.
Curious how others may have rolled this puppy!

Owned one for awile some time ago and like you, got close to rolling it over but fell just shy at 908,980.
Extra balls for sure and then
collect, collect, collect the bonus.
That's about it.

3 weeks later
#3 46 days ago

Just saw this. I grew up with an Amazing Spider-Man and rolled it twice. Once to 1,960,000. Advance the muliplier as quickly as possible. Down the drop targets quickly to get the extra ball. Once multiplier is maxed and the bonus is at 20k try to get the ball held in the lit 1-2-3 hole so it will use up the maxed bonus without actually lowering the multiplier. Great way to add 100k to your score during gameplay and still get the 100k bonus at the end of the ball.

#4 46 days ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Just saw this. I grew up with an Amazing Spider-Man and rolled it twice. Once to 1,960,000. Advance the muliplier as quickly as possible. Down the drop targets quickly to get the extra ball. Once multiplier is maxed and the bonus is at 20k try to get the ball held in the lit 1-2-3 hole so it will use up the maxed bonus without actually lowering the multiplier. Great way to add 100k to your score during gameplay and still get the 100k bonus at the end of the ball.

When i drain my score mid ball in the 2 hole it doesn’t keep my 20k... I’ll need to build it up again ...is that what you meant, or is there a setting that it keeps the score after a mid ball drain?

#5 45 days ago

You lose the 20k but you keep the multiplier IIRC. You have to build up the 20k again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 269.00
€ 8.40
€ 15.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
€ 85.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside