(Topic ID: 304755)

Gottlieb 80b - Slings reset the game

By SeymorGoldfarbJr

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

What do you mean by reset? Does the ball end and go on to the next ball? Does the game end? Or does the whole pin reboot?

#4 2 years ago

Is there a slam tilt switch in the game? If you trigger that switch, does it end in the same way? Just wondering if the slings are triggering the slam tilt in some fashion.

#6 2 years ago

Ok but does it do the same thing if you trigger the slam tilt? Even if the switch is open, perhaps something is causing it to trigger like a short.

#8 2 years ago

I guess I’m just trying to figure out if they weren’t soldered closed, would a slam tilt cause the X’s to display. I’m trying to narrow things down. I don’t know a lot about Gottliebs. I’m trying to figure out if there is a normal cause for that reset and then work backwards from there to figure out why the slingshot is having the same effect.

#9 2 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-80b-slings-reset-the-game?tu=nokoro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.