By illawarra92

1 week ago

Stats

• Started 1 week ago
  • 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by EM-PINMAN

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 10 days ago

am i the only collector that prefers the multi player gottlieb 1960's games?

have a row of them including happy clown, pleasure isle, swing along, oklahoma, fashion show and some others, all work and are really tidy.

not one 1960's single player from any era.

another 2 walls of 1970's single player gottlieb and some williams single player games.

anybody love the multi players from the gottlieb 60s more than the single players?

#2 10 days ago

I cant say that I prefer them but I do like them. I own 3. Lancers,Paradise and Sea Shore. I bought the lancers as a brunette match to my majorettes but I sold my majorettes;(. I really love my Sea Shore. I think I prefer to play that over most of my single 60s's gottliebs. not to change the direction of your thread but ... I prefer two player gottlieb 70s machines .. the most. more artwork than 4 player and a bit more rare.

I guess perhaps they just aren't as "collectible" without the tag wedgehead.

#3 10 days ago

My only preference, is, is it a pinball machine? then its all good.
    It is hard to play competition on a one player, but we still do it.
    If I like to play it, it does not really matter how many players it is...
    except... when it comes to cleaning/restoring them lol

#4 10 days ago

<<<<<

Only have the one 60's 2 player. Always looking for another EM pin.

#5 10 days ago

I think Williams had more good multiplayers in the 60s, but we love our Surf Side and Fashion Show too.

#6 10 days ago

I don't like them. They have barely existent rulesets and just about hitting standups for points. Kind of like Whoa Nellie. Which I do like. So whatever.

but no, not a fan of gtb 60s multiplayers. They didn't figure it out till the 70s.

#7 9 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't like them. They have barely existent rulesets and just about hitting standups for points. Kind of like Whoa Nellie. Which I do like. So whatever.
    but no, not a fan of gtb 60s multiplayers. They didn't figure it out till the 70s.

I disagree because a few 60's Gottlieb multiplayers are super fun and unique. I own a Pleasure Isle it'll be one of the last pins they roll out of my house when I push up daisies , my other 60's multiplayer is Mayfair. it's a nice 2P with twin shooters. From a nostalgia point : it's the very last of Roy Parker Art and part of pinball History. Playfield has MJP which is another plus . Not all 70's 2P are my cup of tea. Duotron and Lawman both lasted under 6 months and I cut bait. A 60's Gottlieb 2P I'd like to own is Surf Side. Bally had some great 2P in this era. The only one I've played was Loop the Loop the replay version . It was a blast .

#8 9 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I think Williams had more good multiplayers in the 60s, but we love our Surf Side and Fashion Show too.

that i will are with!

#9 9 days ago

Never had a 60's Multiplayer as there are too many 70's ones I like and with room for only 5 games it will never happen for me anyway. If I did have more space pretty sure I would have to go with the 1965 Gottlieb Dodge City, just a cool layout and gadgets IMO.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 28.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 239.99
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 27.50
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 234.99
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 229.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballBulbs
    $ 189.99
    $ 25.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 110.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 140.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 52.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.