3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DCRand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Don't know Rancho first hand. 4 Square isn't the most popular game, but love mine. Value is tough, depends a lot on condition. If the back glass is really good, and the playfield is good, then that seems a fair price (based on my California, inflated pricing background), but not sure in your area. I just paid $450 each for both a Jive Time, and a Top Score. But both back glasses were extremely good, the TS playfield was great, Jive not so much but save able. Neither game worked, but both were 1/2 hour fixes to get basically working. But again, this is California. BTW, if 4 square has a good back glass but the rest is terrible to the point of parting out, I am looking for a good used back glass.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from vipertblck:

thanks! im in chicagoland area. figured @ 375 for 2 machines, wasn't bad at all! but as i said, i intend to flip them; but after i looked a little bit it seems they were more on the rare side...for good or for bad, who knows.

$375 for both is great. I thought it was each.

2 weeks later
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from vipertblck:

sure i can try and get some pics posted soon. currently in the search for some playfield plastics on the 4 square. any suggestions where i could find them?

Good luck, 4 Square specific parts seem hard to find. I have been looking for a backglass, no not a BG Resto, for a while. If you can't find any plastics, and want to make your own, let me know and I can scan mine for you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-4-squarewedgehead-amp-williams-rancho?tu=DCRand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.