Coin unit 2 (resized).jpeg
Coin unit 1 (resized).jpeg
coin unit disk wiring 2 (resized).jpeg
coin unit disk wiring 1 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20221008_210226322 (resized).jpg
PXL_20221008_210216940 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hello everyone.....

I've picked up a Spirit of 76 project pin and am working through it slowly but surely. I just got the coin unit unstuck and operating properly, but then noticed the top disk with the spring loaded pins is missing most of its wiring.

Does anyone have a pic to share of theirs that I can use as a guide to try and rewire mine?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

PXL_20221008_210216940 (resized).jpgPXL_20221008_210216940 (resized).jpgPXL_20221008_210226322 (resized).jpgPXL_20221008_210226322 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

It's tough to get a picture.... but I marked up yours.

Move that washer with the solder tab to the screw with the yellow line.

coin unit disk wiring 1 (resized).jpegcoin unit disk wiring 1 (resized).jpegcoin unit disk wiring 2 (resized).jpegcoin unit disk wiring 2 (resized).jpeg
#3 1 year ago

Here are some angled pics of mine for some more context. Notice the insulation on the group of 6. Also the redundancy - bushing to bushing and finger to finger.

Coin unit 1 (resized).jpegCoin unit 1 (resized).jpegCoin unit 2 (resized).jpegCoin unit 2 (resized).jpeg

#4 1 year ago

Thanks a ton.... I'll give this a go in the morning. I really appreciate it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-4-player-coin-unit-rewire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.