(Topic ID: 181687)

Gottlieb 300 - favor needed.

By browne92

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider browne92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I picked up a Gottlieb 300 yesterday. The backglass came in pieces, none of which was bigger than a quarter. I'm beginning what I am sure to be a life long search for another. In the mean time, I'd like to print an image of one to paper and glue it down to a sheet of plexi so the game won't look so naked and the back box animation will work.

If someone could send me a high resolution (10 to 12 megapixel?) picture of their backglass, I would appreciate it. Best if the picture is taken squarely in front of the machine, with the height of the camera about even with the center of the backglass.

PLEASE do NOT risk your backglass by removing it from the machine! It is not necessary. That's what Paint Shop Pro is for.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider browne92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-300-favor-needed?tu=browne92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.