View topic image gallery

IMG_9870 (resized).JPG
IMG_9869 (resized).JPG
IMG_9868 (resized).JPG
IMG_1049 (resized).PNG
IMG_1044 (resized).PNG
IMG_9842 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Hi all I've been asked again this year to loan my Jack n Jill for the upcoming Vancouver Flip Out event

I am going to correct the specials plugs to match my only score card - and needle guidance please

I think I may be missing 4? Plugs ... and I need to resolder at a couple of the red wires too

And the label designating the value for each of the plug holes

Here is a pic of my machine .. will follow w posting pics of schematic and my inst card values and a screen cap from a YouTube video of another jack too

Thanks in advance

Cheers Ron

IMG_9842 (resized).JPGIMG_9842 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Here is the portion of the scematic I 'think'? Is for the adj plugs?

IMG_1044 (resized).PNGIMG_1044 (resized).PNG

#3 6 years ago

and a screen capture from a YouTube vid of another jack n Jill

IMG_1049 (resized).PNGIMG_1049 (resized).PNG

#4 6 years ago

Back home now and I have set up Jack n' Jill

Nice to get a lucky break here and there - to my surprise when I took a look I found the card for the adjustments for specials tucked up under the unit ! Who knows how long it had been folded under at least I know now the designation or score for each plug

IMG_9868 (resized).JPGIMG_9868 (resized).JPG

#5 6 years ago

And here is a picture of the scorecard / instructions stapled at the bottom of the playfield

IMG_9869 (resized).JPGIMG_9869 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

So now we know which plugs go in which slots - and even if I am missing some plugs – it appears I have enough to place them correctly for my scorecard

The first plug of the daisychain with the white wire is a bit too short to reach the first required plug and will have to be lengthened and re-soldered along with a couple of the other red wires being re-attached as well

Once I get that done I can test to make sure the free games for specials are credited as they're supposed to be

I had a few fun and games tonight and I think there may be a couple of other gremlins to chase down and fix prior to the show

Stay tuned

Cheers Ron

IMG_9870 (resized).JPGIMG_9870 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-1948-jack-n-jill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.