• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rawbert
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi,

I've searched the web and can't find a downloadable version of the schematics for my "Gottleib Spirit of 76" machine. Anyone know if such a thing exists?

If anyone has an electronic one they could share, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Barky

#2 8 years ago

Electronic copies of Gottlieb schematics don't go over well here as Pinball Resource has the copyrights. They will sell you a hard copy for $16.

pbresource.com

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Barky_Dog:

If anyone has an electronic one they could share, I would really appreciate it.

As MikeO is pointing out, Gottlieb don't allow us to share there Schematics.

#4 8 years ago

Order one from Steve at Pinball Resource. You'll need it long-term anyway, so get a real copy along with your parts order and you'll be glad you did.

#5 8 years ago

OK. It's crazy that Gottlieb wouldn't allow sharing of schematics. I mean, I understand not sharing ROM's and such, but a schematic?!?

Oh well. Thanks for the information, guys.

Barky

#6 8 years ago

It's not so much that "Gottlieb" won't share -- Gottlieb's been out of business for 20 years. It's that someone bought the copyright and, thus, owns the right to that information.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

It's not so much that "Gottlieb" won't share -- Gottlieb's been out of business for 20 years. It's that someone bought the copyright and, thus, owns the right to that information.

Gottlieb Development, LLC

http://www.mondialgroup.com/gottlieb.htm

#8 8 years ago

Or actually that someone formed a limited liability corporation with the Gottlieb logo that owns them, haha!

Regardless, they're copyrighted, thus why they're not free.

#9 8 years ago

Ah. Makes sense, I guess. Well, an awesome forum member may or may not have sent it to me via email. I cannot confirm or deny this.

I will say that this community is beyond great! Members truly support one another. Best forum ever!

Barky

#10 8 years ago

You're welcome....

2 years later
#11 6 years ago

I hope there's no problem in reviving this thread just to kindly ask if someone or no-one could or could not do me the favor of sending or not sending me a copy of the schematic too...

I've been asked to look at a friend's '76 and I hate to go in blind.

Thanks or no thanks in advance as appropriate.

BartW.

#12 6 years ago

PM send...

#13 6 years ago

As Barky_Dog before me said:
'an awesome forum member may or may not have sent it to me via email. I cannot confirm or deny this.'

Thanks guys, you are an amazing lot

9 months later
#14 5 years ago

Another reviving of this thread. I hope that's cool. I'm new here. I am in the process of ordering schematics and manual for Gottlieb's Pioneer from the Pinball Resource, but, meanwhile I'd love some part numbers for a few things. If you've got access to the numbers I'd appreciate you contacting me!

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-spirit-of-76-schematic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.