Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by GaryB1958
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello. Not sure what is my issue with this game. I will insert a quarter and game lights up. Shows no credit. I press the red start button and nothing. I insert another quarter, then the score goes to 0's, then 5 balls are shown 1 to 5 on backglass lit up and then the 5 balls are removed one by one as the ball count unit takes the 5 balls away? Also the red start button once pressed don't seem to be working either? I just need to insert two quarters to get it to start. Does anyone know what might be making this happen. I had earlier issues that I couldn't get a ball count but noticed one wire was broken off the 10's score reel. I soldered back and now this? Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

#2 9 years ago

Now that I lowered the playfield, inserted a quarter, that game does start and gives 4 balls. I play game and when I loose a ball playing, it will take 2 balls off the ball count???? Also, after knocking down all the pool balls to where the red lights blink for bonus balls, I will get free balls, but, when I loose the ball, it doesn't reset the balls targets like it should and start over. The targets stay down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-pro-pool-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.