• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_0537 (resized).JPG
SAM_0536 (resized).JPG
SAM_0535 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lincolnv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

When the start button is pushed, the score motor turns, the lights come on, the score reels start to reset- then the game shuts off. The score reels do not finish going to zero. I feel like I've examined every inch of this machine over the last few months... Does anyone have any ideas?

#3 3 years ago

Thanks for the response. It stays on for a few seconds. The score reels start to reset, then the game shuts off. Which hold relay? The 115 or the 25? I was just out there with the game plugged in, I held the 25v hold relay on and the game didn't lite up.

#6 3 years ago

The 115v and the 30v relays do activate before the power shuts down.

SAM_0535 (resized).JPGSAM_0535 (resized).JPGSAM_0536 (resized).JPGSAM_0536 (resized).JPGSAM_0537 (resized).JPGSAM_0537 (resized).JPG
#8 3 years ago

The kickoff switch has been eliminated, the wires are tied together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lincolnv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-paradise-shuts-off-in-the-middle-of-start-sequence?tu=lincolnv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.