2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by sbmania
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

I had the exact same problem where the game over sound (which slowly fades out) would not play. I fooled with it for weeks with no fix. Checked connectors. Lines 1-8, etc. In desperation, I subbed in the identical sound board from spirit (which does not have speech) and guess what. Mgow now plays the game over sound and spirit has no missing sounds!! I'm sure someone smarter than me can figure out from all that what's wrong with the original sound board but I cant...Hope this somehow helps!
By the way, all boards in mars were original gottlieb.

#8 2 years ago

It never had the ending sound since I bought it. Never figured out what the problem was, but I rebuilt all the connectors so the problem was definitely on the sound board.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-mgow-missing-game-over-sound?tu=sbmania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.