(Topic ID: 273487)

Gottleib Jungle Princess dual flipper issue (SOLVED)

By DirtinLa

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DirtinLa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2236 (resized).jpg
IMG_2237 (resized).jpg
IMG_2238 (resized).jpg
IMG_2239 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Upper flipper on left side not working i jumpered the good coil to the bad and nothing so I presumed I

Had a bad A5141 coil which I replaced. upon ohming it was bad. now the upper flipper works and the

bottom one doesn't except when i jumper the center blue coil wire.

I don't have a schematic so i don't know where to begin. should i just solder in a jumper wire or does

someone have a schmatic or the knowledge to guide me please?

also there is a switch this on side the coil this blue wire goes to, no idea what that is to?

thanx in advamce as always
-=Fred=-

IMG_2236 (resized).jpgIMG_2236 (resized).jpgIMG_2237 (resized).jpgIMG_2237 (resized).jpgIMG_2238 (resized).jpgIMG_2238 (resized).jpgIMG_2239 (resized).jpgIMG_2239 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Does this help?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 3 years ago

Wish I could say it does but not enough info in that one shot to really trace whats going on.

thank you

#4 3 years ago

image 2239 the last ome ... the center blue wire was going to the switch to the left of the coil

that switch should be normally closed... it was oxidized and not making contact.

cleaned it up reset it and all working fine now

thanx everyone for your help

-=Fred=-

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-jungle-princess-dual-flipper-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.