Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by viperdave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Restoring my Hollywood Heat machine, new rubber, lights and fixed a switch on my drop down targets that didn't score so it didn't reset (ground wire to 1 target fell off). Both banks had previously worked well with the exception of the one switch that I fixed. I played 20 games (worked perfectly), then I replaced a light socket and lost both banks reset function.
- I have power to both coils
- Switches show closed when I close them during test mode
- it sounds like a relay activates when both sets are knocked down but coils to not fire.
- Coils do not fire during test mode - What coil number should I see when the test tries to fire the coil?

What 'tells' the banks to reset?

Thanks for any help, - just got word that my new Hot Wheels machine shipped tonight and I will have it tomorrow.

#2 3 years ago

Also - Scoring works for initial sequence. 1,000 for each target and 10,000 bonus for all three, however it does not advance the progressive bonus. 10,000 for first all three down, 20,000 for 2nd time all three down, 30,000 for 3rd etc. I'm sure the progressive advancement is moved by whatever triggers the reset.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottleib-80b-hh-drop-downs-banks-score-ok-reset-abruply-stopped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.