Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

charlie brown.jpg
    20140313_095935.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_freak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, I've had about 10-15 orders with them and never gotten anything free. Still, generally way cheaper than the other vendors but sure feels like their shipping prices may have one up over the last year or so... probably just me.

Not just you, shipping to Australia was up $15 on my last order due any day, over order placed last year. now $54
    They are a reliable supplier of a wide range of quality parts so I guess it's the price I have to pay.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mar:

I've had a number of shipments sent my way (Australia), and I find the customer service to be terrific. One order I put through charged my CC 3 times incorrectly when they changed to a different billing system, and after a (very helpful and friendly) back and forth, the error was found and they thanked me for drawing it to their attention (it was affecting all international orders). It was all corrected and my multi-hundred dollar shipment got through and arrived. However, I have to say though, and maybe I'm a bit selfish saying this, but I did expect a little extra something, gift or whatever, in my order for the 2 week ordeal (I had to work with my bank to get the charges back which wasn't very fun). But I got nothing other than what was in my order.
    Again, maybe I'm being selfish. But I've dealt with many online companies and they often put in little gifts to encourage you to come back, let alone if they've had a major billing error stuff you around!
    Otherwise, Pinball LIfe is great and I continue to use them exclusively (I have another order well on its way right now).

Has anyone in Australia been given gifts in their orders? My 4th order due any day, ordered late Feb....I think it must be by boat or maybe ladened down with gifts...ha ha.
    PBL packaging is top quality unlike some other suppliers....but their shipping costs are the dearest out of the US!

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

It's all a matter of what he has when he has it. If you order something and he has a stock of swag, he puts it in there. If not, no swag.

Will let you know if the swag was full or empty when order delivered next week. I'm not a lucky person usually so I expect swag was empty....at the end of the day as long as I get my order in full, all will be sweet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_freak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotta-love-pinballlife?tu=pinball_freak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.