(Topic ID: 52388)

Gotta give Coin Taker kudos!!

By Marc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SOF_done_008.jpg
    SOF_done_010.jpg
    flash_off_plus_new_standups_003.jpg
    flash_off_plus_new_standups_005.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I screwed up and forgot to order some LED's that I knew I was going to need for a few weeks. Well I ordered them Monday night hoping they would be here at the latest by Friday as I needed them installed for something Saturday morning. I then responded to the auto generated order confirmation asking them to please expedite the order and the shipping and that I would be happy to cover any extra cost. Melissa responded early Tuesday that they would be in the mail and sure enough they got here today, via Express Mail no less.

BIG thanks go out to Coin Taker and Melissa!

-Marc

#2 10 years ago

Always nice to hear that some vendors really do care about their customers

#3 10 years ago

Couple of days ago I misordered and Melissa was kind of enough to add the LEDS to my order. I asked to be invoiced and she said not worry it was on the house.

#4 10 years ago

I got those 4+1 LEDS, and those are nice. Displays the light in 5 directions. They look really good. I just put them on my Swords of fury.

flash_off_plus_new_standups_005.jpgflash_off_plus_new_standups_005.jpg flash_off_plus_new_standups_003.jpgflash_off_plus_new_standups_003.jpg

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I got those 4+1 LEDS, and those are nice. Displays the light in 5 directions. They look really good. I just put them on my Swords of Fury.

What's up with the lower flipper bats??

#6 10 years ago

Yea these guys are great ! The customer service and the way they make sure things are corrected if something is wrong is unbelievable !!

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

What's up with the lower flipper bats??

i'm guessing they are chrome.

and yeah, cointaker are really great.

#8 10 years ago

SOF_done_010.jpgSOF_done_010.jpg

Quoted from Marc:What's up with the lower flipper bats??

They are chrome. wanted to make them sword like. I may do a waterslide sword graphic on them in the future.

#9 10 years ago

Also chrome on the top and custom silver mini. I use the direction posing style LED's for the mini.

SOF_done_008.jpgSOF_done_008.jpg

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

They are chrome. wanted to make them sword like. I may do a waterslide sword graphic on them in the future.

Gotcha. That second pic at a different angle shows them better, first pic made the right one look white if you weren't looking for chrome.

#11 10 years ago

Yes they are a great bunch of people.

#12 10 years ago

Cointaker the best --- have been dealing with Chris and Melissa for almost 3 years --- they go far beyond to make sure the client is happy

#13 10 years ago

Nice looking SOF Neo!
    A shame it's such a terrible game..

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Nice looking SOF Neo!
    A shame it's such a terrible game..

The hell you say. I love it. The sounds is what makes the game. It leaves an impression whether you like it or not. After playing a lot of it, you can't help but think about Lionman for the rest of the day. Progressive leveling up Drop targets = Awesome. Unique playfield design = Awesome (i'd shit myself if stern released something so unique). Awesome theme (done better than MM). SOF has crept up my game list and now in the top 10. (havn't had my game home in 3 years) More I play it, the better it gets. One thing, you can't have factory settings. Too easy then. Have to set it to hard or extra hard. Now it's a challenge.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I just put them on my Swords of Fury.

Love the pics!! It's been a long time since I last seen that playfield. I forgot how cool looking it is.

#16 10 years ago

That is one sweet looking SOF, oh yeah, Cointaker is the best!

#17 10 years ago

Nice SOF Neo! I do love the playfield layout on that game. It's so unique and cool. The art is great too. I'd love to find a nice one someday.

#18 10 years ago

I ordered a Metallica Pro premium LED kit from them a couple of days ago and added some LED flipper buttons and clear vinyl flipper button protectors...

I got an email from Melissa yesterday saying "I need to refund you back for the green flipper buttons and vinyl cabinet protectors as they are already included in the price of the led kit."

Epic. I never would have known and that honesty and attention to detail is why I will keep going back to them. I have always been treated exceptionally well by them and they have earned a customer for life.

I don't have a single negative thing to say, and that's rare.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotta-give-coin-taker-kudos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.