Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by haiderdj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Finally had a chance to play a GnR at pinburgh. I loved the night train during multi-ball. Now I need one for my basement. Anyone willing to give theirs up? Looking for a fully working machine with no major damage. Not looking for a Huo or to pay $6k. Will use NAVL for shipping from anywhere in U.S. Or Canada.

1 month later
#3 9 years ago

One in Arizona. Go to Firebird Pinball. As much as I want one eventually this one is open for ya from a good seller.

#4 9 years ago

Tough title to find. Looked casually for over a year and finally found one a couple hours north of me (in Tampa) for a fair price. When I was looking, it was tough to find one for under 5k. Most of the nicer examples seem to be between 5-6k, since owners aren't that quick to part with them. Great pin with lots of "tude"

#6 9 years ago

It took me almost 3 years to find one for a fair price. It was the perfect machine for me though, super nice and super filthy and broken

However, the game is SO damn good, I might have paid and bought it a little sooner if I realized how good the game was.

Quoted from snaroff:

Tough title to find. Looked casually for over a year and finally found one a couple hours north of me (in Tampa) for a fair price.

#7 9 years ago

Great theme and great game! Good luck with the search!

#8 9 years ago

GAP and Firebird Pinball are both A+ sellers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotta-find-a-guns-n-roses-machine-gnr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.