• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BenetBoy78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am looking at maybe buying an GOTLE. I dislike the art work but that's almost a given lately. I love it's a Steve Richie game, and that may be the only reason I maybe looking. Having a tough time getting pricing other than MSRP. This crap that dealers are afraid to talk then just send me pricing is getting <OLD>. I do not recall buying anything that does this crap. DO you want to sell a machine or just keep it? I wasn't looking at this title, but again I like SR and his games. Other than that I would just leave it alone and let the dealers just keep them in their buildings. I might just wait until a HUO pops up. It shouldn't take 6 months after being released. Stern you need to lighten up and stop making your product a pain the the arc to buy. Yes, I blame you after all if a dealer talks you threaten them. Glad I am not a dealer. I would tell you where to stick it.

#13 8 years ago

I just don't like the fact the I have to call all over for a price. Why can't an email or PM just be enough? It's the Stern secret pricing concept and keeping the dealers at odds with each other. Sorry I blame Stern. I decided not to buy and bought another pin instead. Which cost me a heck of allot more money but it was a easy buy and no let's call 10 different people to get a price. I know there are many good dealers out there. I bought 4 MMRELE because I was forced to use that dealer. How the play fields have know issues and all they want is photo after photo. So that dealer I will not buy from again. Just fix what is broken and a known broken issue. Theses dealers need to keep in mind your Sterns customers and JJP and PPS without you sells would be impossible and they need to supply customer service. It hurt the dealer not them when they play theses games. Well I am not playing the game anymore. I am the customer I work hard for my money. Again I don't blame the dealers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotle?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.