Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by J85M
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“GOTG pro vs WD pro”

• Gotg 17 votes
      46%
    • WD 20 votes
      54%

(37 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Friends I need to sell one of these 2 machines. I'm still not sure which one to sell and which one to stay, I'm between walking dead pro or guardians of the galaxy pro. which would you keep and which would you sell? Thank you

#2 4 years ago

Walking Dead is the keeper for me.

#3 4 years ago

I would keep Walking Dead...sell guardians...and never have to worry about a node board...!!!.............Joey

#4 4 years ago

Walking Dead for sure.

#5 4 years ago

Sell Guardians and keep Walking Dead.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

¡Seguiría caminando con Dead Dead ... vendiendo guardianes ... y nunca tendré que preocuparme por una placa de nodo ... !!! ............. Joey

I think that too

#7 4 years ago

gotg I find it very funny with the cleland code. walking seems to have much more challenge

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

¡Seguiría caminando con Dead Dead ... vendiendo guardianes ... y nunca tendría que preocuparme por una placa de nodo ... !!! ............. Joey

Can plaque cause many problems?

#9 4 years ago

Walking dead and it’s not even close!

#10 4 years ago

Sell both. Buy dead pool and Jurassic park

#11 4 years ago

I've had deadpool at home for 6 months ... I need it's space.
    I have to sell one

#13 4 years ago

add a survey

#14 4 years ago

Survey is kind of confusing -- what is the question? Which would you sell? Keep? The answer is less confusing: keep TWD.

#15 4 years ago

sorry.
    the question is which would you keep

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from mannymasy:

sorry.
    the question is which would you keep

Then I have to change my vote. It was confusing. With the number of people indicating they'd rather keep TWD, I think it's been misinterpreted by a lot of peeps.

#17 4 years ago

it's certainly a bit confusing ... I think I'll open another well specified thread

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from mannymasy:

it's certainly a bit confusing ... I think I'll open another well specified thread

Good idea

#19 4 years ago

Easily could have added a poll to this thread without a need for a new thread. In before the lock.

#20 4 years ago

keep both, they are both great and super different in layout and code.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from mannymasy:

Friends I need to sell one of these 2 machines. I'm still not sure which one to sell and which one to stay, I'm between walking dead pro or guardians of the galaxy pro. which would you keep and which would you sell? Thank you

Sell GotG. Walking Dead is tough as nails, but a fantastic game. GotG isn't in the same class.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Sell GotG. Walking Dead is tough as nails, but a fantastic game. GotG isn't in the same class.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-vs-wd-?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.