2022-12-12 08_38_32-Boot stern- (D_) (resized).png
Screenshot_20221128-230251 (resized).png
Screenshot_20221127-221032 (resized).png
2jlz4j (resized).jpg
4DDDBB15-0229-4B4F-BD99-83D52270EB6E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2022-01-06 153140 (resized).png
FC5CC318-1388-49A5-9068-EEFEF1F19C1E (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 How to step Posted by cleland (6 years ago)

Post #99 Song list Posted by deeplennon1 (6 years ago)

Post #102 V2 for 0.87 Posted by cleland (6 years ago)

Post #216 0.95 links Posted by cleland (5 years ago)

Post #258 V1.01 Pro Link Posted by cleland (5 years ago)

Post #387 Summary of all the steps in one handy post. Posted by midhandicapper (5 years ago)

Post #506 Version 1.06 Posted by cleland (5 years ago)

Post #772 Version 1.06 update Posted by cleland (3 years ago)

Post #785 SD Card instructions Posted by imagamejunky (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey fellow Pinsiders.

I'm getting close to releasing my GOTG sound replacement package for all to enjoy.
Things are going to be a little different this time and I'm going to be asking for some opinions and a couple of beta testers.

First off, instead of upgrading via a USB stick, I'm going to be offering a direct .IMG file that needs to be flashed to a new SD card.
This is better in many ways, as you can pull your original SD card and keep it safe and apply Stern updates to that card to keep it stock code.

All you will need is another SD card and download my .IMG file and "Restore" it to your alternate SD card and plug into your game.
I am Mac based and use a simple free program called "dd utility".
I'm sure there are many options out there for both Mac and Windows. Essentially, all you are doing is writing the .IMG file to the SD card and then swapping it out in your game. That way, you don't have to wait for updating via USB and the game boots up and is ready to go with whatever SD card you have in (stock or sound mod).

I'm currently looking for two beta testers (Pro Versions for now) that are tech savvy enough to know how to copy an .IMG file to an SD and test in their game and give me some feedback. Please send me a PM and I'll send you a link this weekend. Keep in mind this is a huge file at about 8 gigs, so it will take some time for me to upload and you to download. Also, when I share this for all I'll need some help in hosting....but that will be a few weeks off.

Finally, I open up the discussion for opinions on the replacements. I will take all into account but not necessarily implement them.

The game is based off the first movie, so I am mainly matching the sound alikes with the real movie quotes. There are variants in the code which helps with the redundancy of hearing only the same call outs, so I have mixed and matched to create variety, but they obviously sound different and I will be adjusting the volume, balance, and reverb as I finesse things.
I am not opposed to adding lines in from the second movie that might fit and be funny in certain scenes...We'll see as the code matures.

A couple of things I changed music wise is:

"ELO Mr Blue Sky" for the mode selection
"Hooked on a Feeling" (Minus Uga Chaka) for Kyln mode (as that was in the movie)
Replaced "Hooked on a Feeling" from the shooting for mode standby to "Brandy"

Thanks all, looking forward to polishing up this game and eager for another Stern update!

EDIT:
GOTO POST #258 for 1.01 UPDATES

#6 6 years ago

I really need a stock .IMG file of the LE/Prem Code if someone is willing to post it for me and send a link. Then, I can run my macro on the LE/Premium .IMG.
If one of you guys can "Backup" your original LE code and post a link for me I can do it. Keep in mind you'll need about 8 gigs to host the file.

I can't just download from Sterns website because those updates are only changes to code, I need the full stock image.

#13 6 years ago

Thanks to themacguru for providing the stock LE .img file. I have sent my modified version (Pro and LE) out to a few Pinsiders to evaluate.
If you want to give it a shot, just shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link. You should be comfortable restoring the .img file to an SD card. It's pretty basic and that way you can pop your original one back in if you don't like the changes I've made.

As of now I have replaced most sound alike call outs with the actual lines from the movie. (Still have some more Drax to do)

Escape Kyln music is a custom mix of Hooked on a Feeling for 45 seconds or so and then turns into The Pina Colada song, since these were both played in that scene.

Mode selection music is ELO's Mr. Blue Sky

Replaced Cherry Bomb music to Brandy

Edited Hooked on a Feeling (Cut out Oooga Chaka, I know it was in the movie but it drives me nuts).

Rockets game specific callouts remain "Skill Shot" etc..... I have a feeling there will be more instruction call outs in the next Stern update.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollon:

Just throwing this out there.... once you get this all wrapped up and complete, would you ever consider doing a custom file for someone for a fee ? It might be nifty to have the basic set up you finalize but maybe have different songs or something like that.

Sure, I've done quite a few custom codes for some other Pinsiders games. Just saw new GOTG .87 code was released so I am going to download that now and update it to my original SD card, then modify that new .IMG with my sound macro and see how it goes. Looks like a lot of great updates!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from rapidraw:

Hi Cleland,
I loaded your .85 GOTG sound into my LE machine loving it so far, I set for -25 sounds a little lower than original. are you going to make a .87?
I can't wait!
Thank you
Randy

Oh yeah, I’m hard at work with updates and improvements.... it might be a week or two though but rest assured I’m dedicated to it. I love my Pro and GOTG is my favorite of all the Marvel universe.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Might I suggest the Redbone song in their somewhere? Love this song in this movie and this pin really needs it in my opinion.
Would also be nice to hear perhaps the chorus of these songs once in a while instead of starting from the beginning every time. Can't ever really get to the good parts of the song when it restarts each time. Just a thought.

I did use that song as the Quills Quest song replacement.

#24 6 years ago

I had a very helpful pinsider from France try and help me shift the sounds around a couple of times and things didn't work out.
I am going back line by line now and re-doing over 400 call outs. Painstaking, but I am also making some improvements along the way.
Gonna be a couple of days for me to complete this.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

By the time your done new code may be out.

That may be true, but I don't think the sound call outs will change from here on out and I can just re-run the macro.

This happened in The Walking Dead towards the end and made it easy. Anyway, back to work on this of the the next 6 hours for my Sunday.

#29 6 years ago

I'm getting a little creative now and trying to incorporate some more of the great songs from both movies. Just played around with using Cat Steven's Father and Son for when you are in standby to select the Yaka Arroq mission. That was the song they played when they launched Yondu into space right? Anyway, been at it for about six hours today and will probably dedicate another 4 hours...or until my IPA selection runs out tonight
Good things are in store for this game though!

#34 6 years ago

Just a little update that things are progressing well and I have been doing some play testing. I have about another 150 lines to address and I am sprinkling in some quotes from the Vol2 movie that fit in well, even though I know the game is based on Vol1. It adds a little variety though while keeping the theme modes specific. Whew, this has been a ton of work but I feel this game will really be improved.

#41 6 years ago

I am just about ready to post my first version for all to play tomorrow (Sunday Feb 25th). I've had about 10 games tonight and I am stoked with the results, but I'm also tired as hell (and had way too many IPA's) to fully play through all the modes. But, man am I excited how it's coming out, I hope you all will be too.
Be ready to have a 16 Gig SD card handy and be able to restore the .IMG file I post to a new card. Keep your stock one safe for regular Stern USB updates.

#50 6 years ago

I think any SD card will work but I'm using a Sandisk 16 gig and it works fine. I'm about to PM a few of you guys with my latest .IMG file to restore to your SD card. Feel free to PM me if you want to "Beta Test" too. I still have a lot of things to implement but I'd say about 80% of the call outs are there with the current .87 code. I need some time to play and evaluate and invite you to also! Feedback is welcomed...as long as it's friendly

Added over 4 years ago:

This post was supposed to be in my Stranger Things thread. I get a little overwhelmed at times

Added over 4 years ago:

I think any SD card will work but I'm using a Sandisk 16 gig and it works fine. I'm about to PM a few of you guys with my latest .IMG file to restore to your SD card. Feel free to PM me if you want to "Beta Test" too. I still have a lot of things to implement but I'd say about 80% of the call outs are there with the current .87 code. I need some time to play and evaluate and invite you to also! Feedback is welcomed...as long as it's friendly

#52 6 years ago

I am uploading both Pro and LE versions right now. I'll reach out to all those that PM'd me for both Pro and LE. It's gonna take an hour to upload though, I have zipped the .IMG files to make it about 4 gigs. You will need to unzip the archive and write the .IMG file back to an SD card 8 gigs or larger....I recommend a 16 gig Sandisk as that's been what I've been using.

#54 6 years ago

To all that reached out to me that zipping the .img files did not work. I have sent new links that are direct .img files and can be restored to an SD card.
Please report back with any issues. If I missed anyone please PM me again and I will send you new links.

#56 6 years ago

One thing I have noticed in the new .87 code is there are music loops played for each of the modes while in standby(timer does not run).
They are mostly like 10 - 17 second loops but I would like to implement the classic songs from the movie for these small loops. Right now I have 10cc-Not In Love at Pod Chase and Cat Stevens-Father Son on Yondu modes. I'm going to experiment with other loops for these mode standby screens.

Also, can anyone confirm what request number is for entering your high score initials?

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Oh thank god you are fixing the sound on this. You the man!

Thanks, I am going to make this game rock with the sound. Just replaced all 8 mode standby sounds and am close to posting to my beta testers. Feel free to PM me if you can help and evaluate.

#72 6 years ago

Going to be posting new versions soon. I have replaced all 8 standby mode loops and am finishing "Immolation Initiative call outs....heck I don't even know if it's a working mode yet, but the sounds exist.

#75 6 years ago

Shameless plug, but looking to fund the Stern Topper for my Pro. If you feel like you're getting a better game experience with the new sound package let me know if you would like to contribute to that fund. I will provide sound updates going forward with new updates just like I did with The Walking Dead. And, where in the heck can you even get that topper? I don't see it in the Stern Shop....but dang I want it.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hi
Where r u posting the code to download and let us know where to push a few bucks your way.
Thx!

PM sent, not looking for a cash grab, just seeing if my 80 plus hours are making the game more enjoyable.
And I do like that topper

#81 6 years ago

I've been getting some great feedback and will certainly keep updating and adding things.

What to you guys think of using Jay and the Americans-Come a Little Bit Closer for Yondu Mode?

Another suggestion was:

"I wanted to hear what your thought of replacing the Groot Multiball music with Fox on the Run. The opening of that song screams Guardians and might be excellent to hear during Groot MB."

What say most of you, I think I like both of those ideas.

#86 6 years ago

Come a little bit closer for Yondu is going to work perfectly, already did the edit.

I'm not sure about Fox on the Run for Groot Multiball, that current stock music is 9 mins long and is quite epic.

What about using Fox on the Run for Knowhere mode? That current music is pretty dull....

#88 6 years ago

Yeah, I'll post here but will probably have new versions by Friday night. The links I have sent will remain the same. Just download again and flash to your SD card when I tell you I have updated.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from deeplennon1:

Here's what I have for requests.
31-84 2:01.929 Cherry Bomb
32-85 1:57.816 Hooked On A Feeling
33 2:07.200 Ain't No Mountain High Enough
34-71 2:27.124 End Of Game - I Want You Back
35 2:01.929 Cherry Bomb
36 1:57.816 Hooked On A Feeling
37 2:07.200 Ain't No Mountain High Enough
38 2:27.124 I Want You Back
39 2:01.929 Cherry Bomb
40 1:57.816 Hooked On A Feeling
41 2:07.200 Ain't No Mountain High Enough
42 2:27.124 I Want You Back
44 0:36.000 Mode pick screen
45 1:41.392 Sibling Rivalry
46 0:11.076 Waiting for Sibling Rivalry
47 1:26.125 Escape Kyln
48 0:07.111 Waiting for Escape Kyln
49 1:26.513 Knowhere
50 0:12.857 Waiting for Knowhere
51 2:46.951 Quill's Quest
52 0:13.073 Waiting For Quill's Quest
53 0:55.376 Yaka's Arrow
54 0:07.659 Waiting For Yaka's Arrow
55 1:09.717 Sanctuary
56 0:09.290 Waiting for Sanctuary
57-67 2:34.450 Pod Chase
58 0:18.000 Waiting For Pod Chase
59 1:02.125 Antiquities Shop
60-43 0:15.157 Waiting for Antiquities Shop
61 9:15.897 Groot Multi
64 6:31.432 Orb Multi
72 0:48.520 Rampage Double Scoring
73 0:35.616 ? Quill's Quest II ? DOES NOT EXIST
74 2:07.393 Knowhere II
75 3:11.956 Pod Chase II
76 0:52.983 Yaka's Arrow II
77 1:23.708 Escape Kyln II
78 0:31.291 Antiquities Shop II
79 1:57.149 Sanctuary II
80 0:12.023 ? Sibling Rivalry II ? DOES NOT EXIST
81-82 4:44.071 ? Immolation Initiative ?
83 4:07.179 ? Save Xandar ?

This is epic help!!!!!!! Thanks!

#102 6 years ago

OK, I have posted my V2 of the .87 code to the same links you have all been sent before. Just re-download and flash it to your SD card.
Some of the changes are:

Balanced out many of the call outs sounds. I still recommend going into the game settings and setting Speech attenuation to somewhere between -15 to -25.

Completed all call outs for all modes with current code .87

Used "Fox On The Run" music for "Sibling Rivalry" Modes

Used "David Bowie-Moonage Dream" music for "Knowhere" Modes

Used "Come A Little Bit Closer" music for "Yaka's Arrow" Modes

I still want to get Fleetwood Mac's "Break The Chain" in there somewhere, but can't decide where to fit it with current code.
At this point I am going to wait and see what happens with the next code update and go from there. I would like to add some more variety in the callouts
from the characters from VOL 2 of the movie, but will evaluate that with next code update. So for now, I am done with .87 code but will certainly address the next update. Thanks to all of you for the PM's and Topper fund, you guys rock!

Enjoy my fellow Pinsiders!

Edit: Some have said there were problems with the links but many have said they downloaded them fine. I think some of you early folks had the .zip link and I changed it to the direct .img. Just PM me if you have any problems and I'll re-send you the links.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

A friend got the high score on my LE game and entered their initials and then hit "end" and the game did a complete reboot upon hitting "end". Weird - any thoughts on this one too?

Can't be anything I did as I only replace sound requests, nothing else. Could be a bug in .87 code. There are many placeholder call outs too that are not heard in the game yet. With the next Stern update I'm sure there will be more.

Just to make sure you are using my current version and flashed your SD card properly. If you hear the new mode music selections
"Fox On The Run" music for "Sibling Rivalry" Modes
"David Bowie-Moonage Dream" music for "Knowhere" Modes
"Come A Little Bit Closer" music for "Yaka's Arrow" Modes

Then you have the latest image for the .87 code. I'll address more when new Stern code is posted.

#111 6 years ago

Great to hear! I kinda felt like I might have overdone the volume on the newly added songs, so I have reduced them by -3db and uploaded new versions.
It feels more balanced to me, so if anyone wants to download again and flash their card have at it. I'll keep tweaking behind the scenes in anticipation for the next code release.

#113 6 years ago

Crap, now you probably won't sell it

Code needs some work for sure, and there's only so much I can do without original assets. I did use the center channel track from the 5.1 dvd which is mainly the dialogue track, but there is some background mix they leave in there too. Anyway, I will keep tweaking away for the next release.

#116 6 years ago

So close to funding the topper, many thanks!

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just played a game with this installed on it. Very well done.

Thanks, I am eagerly awaiting the next update from Stern to make it better.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from joegeno:

Cleland is a beast

Thanks, and I'm happy to report that thanks to all you generous Pinsiders....The topper has been funded, ordered, and should be here on Friday.
Will post pictures and video.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

If possible I'd like to request the option for alternate game-over songs. I like the existing Jackson 5 tune and understand that's what plays at the end of the movie but it does get a little repetitious, if you can work a few others in there it would be sweet!

That would be cool, but with current code it only triggers that request. I think that will change with the next update and more songs will cycle though.....at least that’s what I’m hoping for.

#128 6 years ago

Well look what just arrived! Looks like they have existing TWD topper boxes but no more TWD toppers

Will post pictures installed and video later tonight. But all you lucky suckers are probably at TPF or Arcade Expo this weekend.

5E2F10BB-2497-46E0-BFF2-AB9F45B9C0D6 (resized).jpeg5E2F10BB-2497-46E0-BFF2-AB9F45B9C0D6 (resized).jpeg

91A4C9BC-D5EF-4599-B4BA-C390096FE305 (resized).jpeg91A4C9BC-D5EF-4599-B4BA-C390096FE305 (resized).jpeg

F74E7077-0EB8-4FF4-8FB3-8CAA9B3CE879 (resized).jpegF74E7077-0EB8-4FF4-8FB3-8CAA9B3CE879 (resized).jpeg

15212D85-178A-4D76-9375-217F498D9729 (resized).jpeg15212D85-178A-4D76-9375-217F498D9729 (resized).jpeg

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Pro purchased today!
Looking forward to installing this upgrade!

Congrats Chris and great to talk to you, I hope you had a blast at TPF. I'll PM you the info now.

Safe travels back home!

#134 6 years ago

Here’s some video of the cool topper. Only played a couple of games and didn’t see it integrated into any modes. Only attraction mode for now, hopefully new code changes that.

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Just installed tonight after owning the game for two days.
1st. The install was very simple: Download file, Use “Etcher” easily found on google for free download, ise Etcher to install file on a new 16MB SD card from Walmart (was cheap $10), turn off game, swap out SD card, turn on game. Done!
2nd. The difference is night and day!!! GOTG is a great license, made even greater by the music. Most of the great music I remember is now in my game. Stern really teed this one up by using quotes directly from the movie in a lot of places. I’m quite happy with this version from cleland.
Thanks Kevin!

Congrats on picking up the game and glad you were able to load the SD card without issues. Can't wait for new code to be posted and update that.....stay tuned!

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Watched a walk-through of the new rule changes previewed at TPF. I'll save most of that discussion for the game thread but the mini-wizard mode (complete 4 modes completely) will be "Cherry Bomb Multi-ball" so I'm afraid you may have to leave that song in on the next version cleland. Unfortunately it was way too loud for the stream to capture any audio from the show floor so I have no idea if anything has changed in that department.

That’s cool, I just hope they use more sound requests for specific places. They could only call for Cherry Bomb for that multi ball mode and not reuse that song in so many multiple places like it is in current .87 code. I can’t wait to address the new code when it drops.

1 week later
#147 6 years ago

Downloading now to see how the sound changed. Hopefully, I can just run the macro and it will load everything over.
Looks like I'm putting "Cherry Bomb" back in for sure though

#151 6 years ago

I'm going to make it so you download a new .90.img file to write back to your modified 2nd SD card. Keep the original and run Stern's stock USB update so you always have both options. The links that were sent out will remain the same, you will only need to change "87" to "90" in the links to download.
I could make it the smaller USB to update to your 2nd card, but then I'd have to have you all PM me again for new links.
Good news, some new audio......bad news everything has shifted so I'll probably need to go line by line again

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I can't get PB 6.40 to open up the new code. It seems you have.

I'm using PB 6.00 without issue so far.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from hermitcreek:

Does anyone have a disk image of the unmodified .87 code (or the .90 code)? I've got the original SD card with .87 and a separate SD card with cleland's code, but would rather not overwrite either (just so I can save them for future use). I'd like to either put .87 on a new SD card and update from there, or if someone has made a .90 image I could just skip right to that.
I tried to make an IMG file of my existing SD using PowerISO on my Win10 machine but it wanted to format the drive, so must be in some non-windows friendly disk format?

I can send you a link to the Stock .90 Image for the Pro if you want. I also need someone to send me a link to the Stock LE .img file after updating to .90
I am working the Pro code first since that's my game, but can run the new macro on a stock .img file for the LE/Premium.

#162 6 years ago

Big thanks to MadPole for providing me with stock .90 LE image. Still working on the Pro sound and will be able port over to LE Premium once I'm done with that.
The holiday weekend is kicking my butt though, as in I have not had much time in front of the computer due to family stuff. I did manage to get a few games in on the new stock code and am loving the new rules and way it's shaping out though. Hang tight and stay tuned!

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from lash:

Hi cleland,
are There any Changings for the topper with the new Update?

Topper still only works in attraction mode and is not integrated like Ghostbusters

Quick update, I'm taking two more days to implement some lines from volume 2 of the movies....I've had some thoughts to make it better instead of just porting over from .87. Hang tight, it's gonna be good!

1 week later
#172 6 years ago

Hey all you Pro owners. Paste this after the .com in the previous link I PM'd all. Premium/LE owners hang tight, I will hopefully get that posted tomorrow.
I lost three hundred lines of my macro due to my Mac auto updating software while I was asleep one night
Still working on some music options I'll address with the next update, that's supposedly going to make the topper work at the end of the month
Version .90 Pro
/s/0pndnncc3yvt6jv/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_90.img?dl=0

Added over 6 years ago: Premium/LE Owners add this after ".com" to the links you were originally sent.

/s/q6g4d0xa831y1ke/GOTG%20CLELAND_LE_90.img?dl=0

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is spirit in the sky or mr blue sky on any of these sound mods.
You have me re-thinking this machine now!

But of course, along with many more

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

cleland,
Outstanding job with the new code! We so appreciate your efforts. It was tough... wanting to put your .87 SD card in to hear the great music and call-outs but loving the newest code and mode varieties from Stern. Well you took care of that. Just downloaded and works like a charm.
I especially love Fox on the Run during Gamora's Mode! Would love to hear Cheap Trick's "Surrender" but don't know where you'd fit it in if at all during the next update. Any thoughts? Rocket? Then Hooked on a Feeling would only play when not in a mode...

Thanks for the comments, you are among the first to hear the new .90 update with my sound package. I am for sure working on implementing some call outs from VOL 2. Along with getting Brandy, Cheap Trick - Surrender, and Fleetwood Mac - Chain in there. Loving how this game is coming along!

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from Saber:

How Awesome are you!!!
Looking forward to the LE. My poor game is just not the same LOL.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say people like you take pinball from being good to GREAT!!
Thanks for doing this.

Thanks guys, GOTG is such a close and personal favorite franchise of mine, I just have to make it better! 22 more lines of code to go for the Premium/LE!

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any chance of getting some more video of the music integration?

I'll see if I can get some video posted soon. Updated post #172 for Premium/LE owners to update to .90 Sound Update.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard1:

Hi Cleland,
It's really amazing !
With the new sound, It's a new pin ( 1 play 2.7 Bill. )
So much more fun
Thanks for all

Thank you from halfway around the world, so glad you’re enjoying the game more. I have been playing with my own personal version including some new quotes from Volume 2 and other music. I expect another official update that I will address hopefully by end of month. Game is shaping up nicely though!

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

PayPal sent, thanks for doing this Cleland.
I have a confession to make. I thought the voices in the original Stern ROM were from the movie, because I had set adjustment #52 (“Movie Lines”) to “originals only”. Then I put in Cleland’s ROM, and I thought “oh, yeah, those voices do sound better”. But...(puts flamesuit on)...I don’t have a problem with Stern’s voice work at all. And it has the benefit of being done in a studio, for the game, without the movie background noise. I’m gonna go back and forth between the ROMs for a while to decide which I like better. Clearly the Cleland mix has the real actors, with better emoting. But it’s a trade-off for some scenes.
Music during the modes is cool, and I was planning to do that myself. But, the problem is that the various fanfares for hitting stuff takes away from the music, so your reward for making shots is having your music go away for a bit. This problem of course exists with the Stern code too. When you’re not in a mode, you get to relax to some music, but it gets interrupted all the time. It would be cool if there was a setting to disable everything but the music, while you’re between modes.
One thing that’s unequivocally awesome is hearing the music during the “wait” time (mode started, ball in shooter lane). I will sometimes sit and listen to it for the full 30 seconds before I plunge, haha. I might switch up the songs, but without Cleland’s Mix I wouldn’t even know this was an option.
So overall, great work, and I really respect how tedious this must have been. I’ve edited a few ROMs myself, but never to this extent. This obviously takes real dedication.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, and I totally agree with you on many accounts. I wish I had access to the dialog only track from the movies, but the best I can do is pull the center channel mono file and work with that. It still contains some music mix but is cleaner than using a stereo rip of it.

Truth be told, I don't think the sound alikes are that bad in this game too.....not like how horrible TWD and Xmen were.

I'm working through VOL 2 of the movie currently and pulling sound clips to implement in places/characters that make sense for the next update.
But, in the end I'll probably end up with two versions. One that keeps the stock call outs but replaces the music and one with real movie sound clips and replaced music.

1 week later
#200 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

0.95 code just released; hoping Cleland can move over sound without a lot of work.

Yeah, me too! Downloaded the code, it's the wife's birthday on Saturday, so I probably won't get a good look at the changes until Sunday.

I hope to get Brandy and Fleetwood Mac Break The Chain in there this round for sure!

#205 5 years ago

Sorry for the delay of .95 sound update, I've been busy with other issues as of late. I will have the weekend to work on it though, so hang on and thanks for your comments and support!

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Infinity War just gave us some awesome sounds and audio from the Guardians, just heard your mix today cleland as a TWD owner you have once again outdone yourself dude

I just got back from seeing Avengers Infinity War today! Wow GOTG are well represented throughout the movie, and there are a ton of quotes that would work in the game. No spoilers, but I really enjoyed most of that movie and love how much GOTG there was, almost felt like Vol 3.

Should be wrapping up porting everything over to .95 tonight and post links. But then, I’m going get started on implementing a few quotes from Vol 2 and eventually Infinity Wars when it comes out on DVD.

#216 5 years ago

Here are the links to the .95 updates. Replace the "***" with the popular hosting service name

Remember to go into the Game Settings menu and set "Speech Attenuation" to around -20 to -25. The higher the negative value, the louder the call outs are over the music.

I am still messing around with some new stuff and have not played "With The Glass Off". Enjoy

Pro Version Here:
https://www.drop***.com/s/gpxppw1q1dsgoie/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_95.img?dl=0

LE/Premium Version Here:
https://www.drop***.com/s/y51df5x6ycz23qy/GOTG%20CLELAND_LE_95.img?dl=0

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Thank you so much!
Cleland is a TRUE Guardian of the pinball galaxy!

Thanks, I wish I was STARLORD! I wanted to do more with this update, but it takes so much time. I'll continue to work quietly in the background to implement some VOL 2 quotes where they make sense/fit and eventually Infinity War.

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

I keep two SD cards, one stock and the other with Cleland's modifications. The link is for a SD card image.

This is correct. Restore the .img link to your second SD card. I think next go around I will use the USB method since you all should have 2nd SD cards by now and the file size will be reduced for download.

#231 5 years ago

Thanks to Sinestro who found a couple of lines I missed. Not bad, only two of over 600

"Sir, the high end community..." "Abobolebobo" 1st exchange

That first exchange is the voice actors. The remaining part of the conversation is audio from the movie.

Links have been updated. Sorry you'll have to download and flash to your card again for two lines.

#233 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

OMG! I don’t know how I missed this thread. This is straight up MAGICAL. cleland this is seriously making me want to buy a GOTG. I’m a massive fan of the theme but felt the music and call outs where disappointing... you are literally making this game what it should be. What a contribution I too vote for pinsider of the year

Thanks, I have such a love for GOTG and this game is shaping out nicely. Such a great group of misfits.....love this Marvel franchise more than any other.
I have to make it the best!

1 week later
#248 5 years ago

Oh boy, downloading now....I hope I can just run the macro by now and not have to alter 600+ lines individually.
I think this go around I'll just post USB update links. You should all have an alternate SD card for my updates by now, and this will cut the file download size in half. Stay tuned!

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from jim_:

Nasty bug fixed. cleland we patiently await your magic.
V1.01 - May 25, 2018
=====================
- Fixed an issue with bonus awards across multiplayer games.

Happy to hear they fixed this so quickly. It's a long holiday weekend here in the states, and it's my 13th wedding anniversary on Monday but I'll do my best to port over the sounds to 1.01 as quickly as possible. I do have a case of Rockstar No Sugar energy drinks on hand, so that helps

I want to thank you all so much for your PM's, comments and support. I love this franchise and game so much, it deserves to be the best!

Quoted from J85M:

I assume Star Lords “we are the guardians of the galaxy bitch” is in save Xander.

I do have that quote in "Immolation Initiative" mode, it's the last sound call out ironically. I'm still compiling more Vol2 to include as well. I'll see what I can do!

Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Thanks Cleland for taking the time to explain how the sound replacement mod works and how to get it going. Can’t wait to give it a try.

I'm happy to help! I can't wait until you get your game and encourage you to play some games on the stock sound SD card first. Then, install my sound update and enjoy the true GOTG experience.

#258 5 years ago

Well, it looks like I was fortunate enough to be able to run the macro and everything looks good for The Pro, which is what I have.
I only played 3 games, but it seems like all is good. Feel free to reach out to me with any possible issues.
This is great news as now I can start to implement some Vol2 quotes from the movie since it looks like the sound requests won't be changing.
So, here is the link for 1.01 for the Pro version. This is the full .img so you will need to flash it to your alternate SD card with Etcher.
Replace the "***" in the link with a popular hosting service name
https://www.drop***.com/s/5ufj7ip4a8ns28c/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_01.img?dl=0

Added over 6 years ago: Link to 1.01 .img of LE/Premium version is now here: Remember to replace the "***" with a popular file hosting service

https://www.drop***.com/s/gfmzgsa25cyr2aq/GOTG%20CLELAND_LE_1_01.img?dl=0

Remember to go into game settings and set speech attenuation to around -20 to -25.
File might be still uploading.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

On the new USB method:
Do we need to update to 1.01 first with Stern code?
If not, do we need to start with the previous rev (I think was like 0.95) OR can we go from 0.75 via the USB method?

With the LE/Premium USB method you can go from any previous version and it will update. You can even run it on the stock SD card, but I don't recommend this.
As I have said in the past, have two SD cards. Your stock one, and your modified one. If someone can post me a .img of the LE/Premium file, I'll update it that way too. I'm just trying to get you LE/Premium users up to 1.01 as quickly as possible, and without a stock .img file of 1.01 of the LE this is the only way.

EDIT: COULD NOT GET THE USB METHOD TO WORK AND AM WAITING FOR A STOCK LE IMAGE OF 1.01.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Now that 1.0 is out and code updates should be slowing down, I hope we'll get a version from Cleland that replaces the movie lines only.

From your previous posts, I have implemented this since .95. I did all the movie callouts first and then the music changes last. Therefore, in the macro I can simply remove the last commands for the music callouts and you can retain stock music and only have the movie quotes. I'll see if I can get that to you soon.

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

I will wait on the super easy sd-card set up.
I grabbed a new 16gb usb stick, downloaded the LE zip file , extracted it, but it becomes too big after extraction.
anyone else experiencing this? its not bigger than 16 right ?

Yeah, the USB method is confirmed to not be working for the LE/Premium. I am removing the link and waiting to get a stock LE .img file from someone with an LE/Premium. Anyone able to do this? I can send you a dropbox invite where you can post it. It will be a quite large file, 8 gigs, so it will take some time to upload.

EDIT: twenty84 is sending me the stock LE .img file. So, a big thanks and hang tight you LE/Premium owners. I'll post a link as soon as I can for you.

#272 5 years ago

Post #258 now has the LE link to the full .img version of 1.01. If the link says uploading, give it some time and check back. Off to see Solo a Star Wars Story now

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Cleland, when I try to restore the LE img I get a “this image has no checksum to verify.” Error Any advice?

Assuming this error comes back at the end of restoring the .img file to the SD card.
It should still be fine. I get that error with the dd Utility app. I think it's because the directory structure is a Stern custom one, and the program doesn't recognize it.
Load the SD card in your game and do please do report back though.

#301 5 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

I just have to chime in here to add to the list of GoTG owners that are thanking Cleland for his awesome work. Sir, you have completely transformed my experience with this game! Did the sound mod tonight and I could not stop smiling with every game I played. A WORLD of difference and so much more fun now. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to all you Pinsiders for appreciating the work it takes to make this happen, and the reward we all get with our games being better and true to The Guardians Of The Galaxy experience.

Quoted from Latinfantom:

Failed to report one hiccup I had tonight after doing the sound mod. During one of my games the screen suddenly went blank. I could here everything and still play my game but the screen was completely out. I freaked out and turned off the machine then restarted and it was fine again. Did I do something wrong?

Gotta be a bug or one time event. I only change the sound files and alter nothing else to the code. Do let me know if you run into another issue though.

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Unfortunately the screen going blank happened again yesterday. This time I kept playing to see if the screen would reappear and after a few minutes it did but then it happened again. This wasn't an issue before the sound mod. It appears to be intermittent but when it happens it really ruins your game.
Any ideas guys? Cleland any thoughts? Should I try a new SD card? Thx in advance.

It sure sounds like a loose monitor cable connection. As suggested play some games on the stock SD card and see if it still happens. If it does, start looking at cable connections. Or you could do that first.

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

More
I think I would also be interested in this.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Count me in also.

Why don't you guys PM me and I'll send you a link to the version with only the movie lines in, but with the stock music.
I need to know if you have a Pro or LE/Premium Sinestro had a pro so that's all ready to go. But, I can run the macro on the LE image if there's enough interest.

Edit: I have PM'd those guys and now have the "Sinestro" version available for those that want stock music and only the movie lines replaced. If you want this version PM me and which version of the game you have. Thanks Sinestro for this!

#322 5 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Hey Dudes,
I´ve been trying to download the Pro 1.01 Imagefile for weeks now...unsuccessfully. Download always stops @3,99 GB-mark. Several pals here in Good Ol´Germany have the same issue...can anybody help out somehow? I´m missing the sound mod badly on my machine
Thx in Advance,
Lars

Sorry to hear this. The .img files are huge at 8 Gigs, so it will take some time. Maybe you can find a local cafe or friend with a fast internet connection?
Also, it's important to make sure the computer doesn't go to sleep since it can take hours to complete the download.

Or, maybe someone overseas can post a successful download to a hosting service over there and share a link with @lamihh? You should specify if you have a Pro or LE/Premium.

#324 5 years ago

That's not fair, I love Kraut How about anyone willing to host to a different file service other than Dropbox?

2 weeks later
#337 5 years ago

Oh boy, I'll have to take a look but it should be a simple macro run at this point.
Are there a lot of changes?

#344 5 years ago

Etcher is the easiest way to flash the .img file link I provide to a new SD card. No need to format, just run the program, point it to the .img file and when it's down replace with the stock SD card in your machine.
Always be sure to go into GOTG Game settings menu and change "Speech Attenuation" to around -22. The higher the negative value, the louder the call outs are over the music.

I won't get a look into 1.02 until over the weekend as I am swamped with stuff right now.

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I think you flashed it correctly. I believe cleland put some thought in to where he could appropriately place music from the first and second Guardians movies. When there wasn't a good fit, or the original score was more effective, he left it. One of my favorites is hearing Fox on the Run (Gamora), even though it's from the second movie. It's great GOTG pin music.
I think this is what makes his efforts so effective. I don't think his goal was to cram everything in, everywhere. Plug it in and enjoy!

You sir have hit the nail on the head. Some modes I thought just deserved a proper music fit. Others I left alone because they are usually epic buildups.
I'm still tinkering in the background though. There will be an update with 1.02 to see what tastefully fits in.

Thanks to you all for the support, I really appreciate the comments and positivity you all provide. More to come!

#355 5 years ago

I love you guys and your passion "Boom" had been noted and added to the list for sound updates.
But yes for Avengers Infinity Wars, I really need to wait for the DVD release to pull dialog from the center channel.

#364 5 years ago

OK, posts are live for the Pro Versions of both mine with movie quotes and music replaced. And also what I call the Sinestro version which has original music and call outs replaced.

I must say, I wasted a lot of time going through Vol2 of the movie and pulled 200 call outs that were awesome, but they just don't fit as the modes are so specific to Vol 1. I managed to make about 20 or so fit and make sense. I need someone to send me a stock LE .img file to run the macro for those models.

Here is the link for 1.02 Cleland Pro Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5g423vqkln2v11/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_02.img?dl=0

And here is the link for 1.02 Sinestro Pro Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pg9awbnvjn1zkno/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_02.img?dl=0

Remember to go into GOTG game settings and set "Speech Attenuation to about -23.

Enjoy!

Added over 6 years ago:

Cleland LE/Premium Version Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs6q8pfg162bbia/GOTG%20CLELAND_LE_1_02.img?dl=0

Sinestro LE/Premium Version Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9b9e77rcu0o1myw/GOTG%20SINESTRO_LE_1_02.img?dl=0

#367 5 years ago

Deleted Post, all 1.02 updates posted. Thanks to all who contributed.

#369 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

I'm uploading an image, but it's going to take 10 hours.
I'll PM you a link when it's ready.

Thanks, but you can cancel that upload if you'd like. Saber posted and I am running the macros now. LE/Premium updates are live now in POST #364.
Big thanks to both MadPole and Saber for contributing.

On a side note, I need someone with an Iron Maiden Pro that can send me the .img file for that if you can. Please PM me.
Thanks

1 week later
#381 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

V1.03 code released

Minor tweaks, nothing that affects sound. You can run the stock Stern Update via USB to your modified SD card and it will update, but leave the modified sounds alone.

#386 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

How do I restore everything to factory settings? Is the entire factory LE disc image available somewhere?
I should've kept a backup but I didn't.

Look back at post #364 That has links for the entire disc image you can write to an SD card using Etcher or similar flashing program.
I would flash it to a new SD card but you can overwrite your stock SD card. If you want a "Stock" Stern disc image PM me and I'll send you a link.

#388 5 years ago

Thank you midhandicapper for the nice write up, and very helpful steps all in one place.
Don’t forget to go into GOTG game settings and set the last option “Speech Attenuation” to around -20 or so. The higher the negative value the louder the call outs will be over the music.

Happy to invest all the work to make this pin shine in the audio department

2 weeks later
#419 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

My GOTG Pro left the game room today with the latest Cleland code for the next Pinsider to enjoy. Thanks for making this game better!

Glad you enjoyed your time with it. Seems just like yesterday you called me from a show asking about it

Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Got a question, Loving the sou d mod but I just got to Cherry Bomb multiball and the song was very faint or non existent. It starts outloud but is it because there are so many ramos/shots being made it's hard to hear or gets drowned out? I've never made it that far in the actually code.

It must be just so many requests at once. I didn’t alter the song for Cherry Bomb multiball, still stock.

Quoted from cpr9999:

CLELAND,
Any thoughts on doing voice, music for Deadpool?

Yes, I am planning on doing Deadpool. Just played a Pro on location and couldn’t hear that well, but I plan on pulling from the video game to start. Might get into some of the music with replacements from the movies too, once I evaluate it some more.

2 weeks later
#428 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It should if you do it with a usb stick and not flash the sd card. The changes in this update have nothing to do with rules or call outs.

Bingo, should be able to just run the USB update over your modified sound SD card. I'll check tomorrow, but it should be fine with the minor tweaks to code.

1 month later
#442 5 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Just a small observation from updating my pro to 1.04 that may be worth adding to the update notes
Select update type QUICK, VERIFY OFF otherwise it overwrites the sounds again and complains that the images don’t match

Yes good to note, and those should be the default settings when updating via USB....I think.

#444 5 years ago

Yes, High Scores will reset even with the quick update. I could send you your own custom code with your high score set to whatever you'd like

1 month later
#452 5 years ago

DO NOT UPDATE TO 1.06 UNTIL I FUTHER EVALUATE.

1.02-1.04 Enjoy... The game really is complete.

#458 5 years ago

Pro Users, 1.06 Full Images are now posted. This time I zipped the .img file to cut the 16 gig download to 5 gigs. So you will need to unzip and expand it back out, then write the .img file to your SD card with Etcher (or freeware program called "ddUtility" on Mac works even better).

PRO Cleland Version 1.06 (Features Music Change and Movie Lines)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/os8rvdpp7gqxl4y/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img.zip?dl=0

PRO Sinestro Version 1.06 (Features Stock Music and Only Movie Lines Replaced)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0g7d2totckmbw3/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img.zip?dl=0

Added over 5 years ago:

Don't forget to go into Game Settings and set "Speech Attenuation" to -20 or so. The higher the negative value, the louder the callouts are over the music.
It seems Windows (I'm on a Mac) does not like .zip files over 4 gigs, so I will post the uncompressed 16gig .img files as well. KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.

Added over 5 years ago:

Keep reading for current links.

#461 5 years ago

The 1.06 links above should be, but they are still uploading. Sinestro will confirm when posted and he can load his game.

#470 5 years ago

Hmm....Sinestro confirmed he was able to unzip no problem. Anyone else care to give it a try, and those that have give it another go.

#489 5 years ago

This seems to be an issue with Windows and .zip files over 4 gigs I’m guessing. I am on a Mac and never have any problems

Guess I’ll post the .img files, but they are 16 gigs each so it will take some time. Should have the LE/Premium version by the end of the weekend posted too.

#491 5 years ago

For those having problems with the .zip links above, here are links to uncompressed .img files. Keep in mind they are 16 gigs each, so expect some time to download. You can flash the .img file directly to an SD card using Etcher(Windows/Mac) or ddUtility on Mac.

Pro 1.06 Full Images are now posted.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhfidfmp79cctuf/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xyctqziyf4q984/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img?dl=0

Added over 5 years ago:

Keep reading for new links.

#494 5 years ago

Thanks, it's a project that is near and dear to me. Unfortunately, i'm in a job transition and had to liquidate a lot of the fun stuff in my life
Still love the franchise and the game...I hope to get another one someday when my life is stable.

#498 5 years ago

LE PREMIUM 1.06 Full Images are now posted. A BIG THANKS to @cpr9999 for providing the stock image and troubleshooting with me!

LE/PREMIUM Cleland Version 1.06 (Features Music Change and Movie Lines)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ylj6nderwtztq2/GOTG_CLELAND_LE_1_06.img?dl=0

LE/PREMIUM Sinestro Version 1.06 (Features Stock Music and Only Movie Lines Replaced)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9pvvs45unmc1he/GOTG_SINESTRO_LE_1_06.img?dl=0

#504 5 years ago

Yup, I just sent a request to applejuice to send me the Stock PRO 8 gig .img file and I can run the macros and repost the files to be at 8 gigs.
cpr9999 alerted me of this and it was corrected right off the bat for the LE Images. The links will remain the same, I will just replace with the Pro 16 gig versions with 8 gig versions to cut download times and use smaller size SD cards.

#506 5 years ago

Big thanks @applejuice, Sinestro , and cpr9999 For all their help with disk imaging.
To make it easy, here are links to all current 1.06 versions for both PRO and LE/Premium.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzt00yswin0qd4m/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img?raw=1

LE/PREMIUM Cleland Version 1.06 (Features Music Change and Movie Lines)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ylj6nderwtztq2/GOTG_CLELAND_LE_1_06.img?raw=1

LE/PREMIUM Sinestro Version 1.06 (Features Stock Music and Only Movie Lines Replaced)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9pvvs45unmc1he/GOTG_SINESTRO_LE_1_06.img?raw=1

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Awesome, thanks guys.
Just a tip on posting dropbox download URLs. If you remove the dl=0 and change it to raw=1, the files automatically start downloading instead of taking you to the dropbox website when clicked.

Well thanks for that tip! Links have been changed to reflect that now.

#510 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Cleland, what's the difference in the 4 versions? Are two of them 8gb and two of them 16gb?
You might want to mark what's what.

Pro Cleland
Pro Sinestro
LE/Premium Cleland
LE/Premium Sinestro

They are all just under 8 gigs and will fit on an 8gig are larger SD card.

1 month later
#531 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys.
I apologize for my ignorance here. When I swap back and forth from Cleland pro to Cleland/Sinestro pro I can't tell a difference. From what I'm reading they are supposed to have different songs right? They sound exactly the same to me.
What exactly is the difference supposed to be?
Thanks

Sinestro version does not have any songs replaced, keeps stock music.
My version replaces most songs with songs from the movies. You might not actually be changing versions? You'd know right away, pressing start will play ELO's Mr. Blue Sky upon start.

2 weeks later
#543 5 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Cleland, I got to play a GOTG pro with your movie sounds, loads better. Job well done... Stern really missed the mark with the sounds.
I need to chat with you some more about pulling sound clips I want to upgrade my older SAM system pins with better movie quotes, I am starting to get the hang of this wonderful pinball browser tool.

Thanks! Always feel free to reach out for anything, and this goes to everyone. We can only make the games better!

3 weeks later
#568 5 years ago
Quoted from groobo:

OK This is driving me a bit crazy. Running 1.06 stock with default song set and original voices - all good. Installed Cleland's - love the voices, don't like the music. So, I tried running Sinestro's and I am getting same altered song set - ELO's Mr Blue Sky at mode selection, which I personally not love that much. Reverting to factory SD which I preserved (1.06) brings all to normal.
I understood that Sinestro mod would get me new voices, but keep the original music. Any reason why I am still getting Mr Blue Sky with Sinestro? One reason could be that when I originally placed Cleland's SD, I was running older stock (1.04 I believe). When reverted to the original I did the upgrade to 1.06 via USB, thinking that this will reset the issue, but Sinestro's SD still gets me Mr Blue Sky. Anything that I am doing wrong? Or, is Mr Blue Sky default with Sinestro's image? Help!

Quoted from imagamejunky:

You aren't doing anything wrong. I made a couple of posts about this in this thread before. I believe that Cleland accidentally uploaded duplicate files in post #506. The Sinestro version and the Cleland version in that post are both actually the Cleland version. I don't think he has had time to look into it.
Junky

I need to update the links to the Sinestro versions (Stock Music, Modified Call Outs). When 1.06 dropped I ran the macro in a haste and ended up with those being the same as mine.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

the pina colada is in cleland code?

Of course! It was an important part to escaping Kyln.

1 week later
#573 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Friend the download of the version cleland for the pro version has error in download. Is there another link?thanks

Could be internet connection issue? Here is the Pro link again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?dl=0

4 weeks later
#579 5 years ago
Quoted from robx46:

Thanks! Is this the one with both music & call outs replaced?

applejuice is an approved version from me

#589 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I really like pina colada ... I would not like to lose it ..

It's in there along with many others. If you'd like to give it a go here is a link to a .zip version of it. PRO VERSION
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxv6h9xw8o4co9e/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img.zip?dl=0

Remember you need to unzip the file and you'll be left with a .img file that you will need to write back to an SD card using a program like Etcher.
You then replace the stock SD card in your backbox with the freshly flashed version. Please report back if this works for you.

Added over 5 years ago:

Link has been changed

#591 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I think this is the one I have installed ... the other version is very different? for example are the same voices as in this one? Thank you

Well, if you coin up and you hear ELO Mr. Bluesky then you have mine installed. Enjoy

1 week later
#615 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

what is the pinball browser?

Dive in my friend, and you can do anything! With lots of time and dedication

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

#628 4 years ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

As Applejuice had only customised the pro version I installed the Cleland LE one and to my dismay the call outs are lost in the mix being drowned out by music.
Is there anyone who has done a version that only plays music out of mode? I have contacted Applejuice and he may find time to sort something hopefully in the near future.

Simply go into Game Settings and set "Speech Attenuation" to -20 or so. The higher the negative value, the louder the callouts are over the music.

#630 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Wish there was better documentation. Just hosed a SD Card trying to make an image. Copying IMG contents wouldn't work. File to big

Not sure how you can "Hose" an SD card, as they are easy to reformat. I think it's pretty clear what to do.

1. Download .img file to computer
2. Use Etcher to flash image to SD card
3. Replace SD card in your game with newly flashed one
4. Go into Game Settings and set "Speech Attenuation" to -20
5. Enjoy the game as it should have shipped

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Thanks. The SD Card Formatter fixed the SD Card issue where numerous tools failed. Not sure what happened.
The Etcher tool worked well. It's been awhile since I worked with IMG files on Mac.
Trying out at some point today. Wife is going to be super happy. I aught to make a video of her reaction and not tell her. hehe

That is awesome I really hope you both enjoy the game!

4 weeks later
#640 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just curious, is come a little bit closer in this sound mod during a Yondu scene?

Of course! That's the music playing during Yondu mode

6 months later
#715 4 years ago
Quoted from Gbeamer:

Same on my GOTG pro - no sounds or videos in attract - cleland is there something in your build that can be changed?

Quoted from Gbeamer:

Just tested - 1.06 from stern has no sound either - anyone know if stern support would change it.

Some games simply have no attract mode sounds I can only modify sounds that are there.

Here's a New Years present long time coming. I finally updated "The Sinestro" versions which feature the original music, and only the movie lines replaced.

Sinestro Pro Version Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipfk73rn5g965s7/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img?dl=1

Sinestro LE/Premium Version Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9pvvs45unmc1he/GOTG_SINESTRO_LE_1_06.img?dl=1

#717 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Will you ever do a mod of Deadpool?

Shoot me a PM, I did a version of Deadpool for someone with a few music swaps and Ryan Reynolds sound bytes where appropriate....left Lil Deadpool and Announcer Guy alone.

1 month later
#721 4 years ago
Quoted from IPlay4Profit:

I was able to Flash the Sinestro sound mod and now I am trying to flash the Cleland Sound mod and now the Balena etcher will not get past the starting screen then fails. Brand new 16g sd card and tried a 2nd new one too. Any idea how to get it to work? Thanks for the great mods guys!

I would try downloading the .IMG file again. Hard to say, but with such a large file, it could be a corrupt download.

#725 4 years ago
Quoted from RDH009:

Formatted using FAT32 the first time around; have reformatted using NTFS now and trying to re-image using etcher. *fingers crossed*

Flashing either the stock image file (not USB update one) from Stern or my replacement works the same way. Hope you get your game back up, never had one brick.

1 month later
#732 4 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Does anyone have the proper link to the PRO Sinestro Version 1.06 (Features Stock Music and Only Movie Lines Replaced) ? The link in Post #506 does not appear to have a file.
Thanks!

Here's a proper link for that:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipfk73rn5g965s7/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img?dl=1

1 month later
#738 3 years ago
Quoted from Dannyboy2000000:

Hi hopefully someone can help, I bought a GOTG pro after seeing this forum as the cleland code looks fantastic. I’ve downloaded the img file , it all looks complete (around7.3gb) , I followed the instructions with etcher and after etcher has finished my memory card (Sandisk 16gb Class 10) shows a capacity of 8mb and only 2 small files on it, would you know what I’ve done wrong, I’ve tried the sinesto and apple juice version too and it does the same thing , tried downloading files on another computer and get the same result, also tried flashing it to a usb stick to see if it gives a larger file but it does the same, appreciate anyone’s help thanks
[quoted image][quoted image]

Try formatting the SD card first, and then running Etcher to flash the image. Maybe re-download the image too.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?dl=1

3 weeks later
#752 3 years ago

Just a heads-up I've been working with ArcadeBar on a very nice update and tweaking for GOTG.
Stay tuned, some nice changes are coming for yet another alternate version

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I thought you sold your GOTG??

i did, but I'm trying to get another one back
And, we've been testing this new version out and I think it's going to be well received.

#760 3 years ago

Waiting for the final play test from ArcadeBar and will post the changes and links

#772 3 years ago

Just for the record, these sound replacement mods do not affect any other settings, like shaker, lights or anything like that.
The code simply calls for a sound file to be played when triggered and Pinball Browser allows you to change that sound file.

So, here is a revised update I'd like to present as another alternative to my original work. Thanks to ArcadeBar for his amazing input and testing of this.
He really came up with the tweaks, and I implemented them. One of the things I struggled with was replacing the song loops that let you choose a mode.
I went back to factory, since we were able to get so many more songs in the Mix Tape Bank (in between mode slots). I'll take feedback on what you guys might want to do about that.

Per usual, the links at the bottom of the thread are full .img files that need to be flashed to a class 10 SD card via Etcher or similar disc utility.
Replace the stock SD card in your game with the newly flashed version. Be sure to go into game settings and adjust the Speech and Music Attenuation settings accordingly to your taste/hearing.

Here's the breakdown of what's in the update:

Antiquities Shop
I Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky - Start to 1 Min Mark
II Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky – Pickup at 3:19 Mark to continue mode on guitar solo

Knowwhere
I David Bowie - Moonage Dream – Start to 1:26 Min Mark
II David Bowie - Moonage Dream - Pickup at 2:07 Mark to continue the song on mode II

Escape Kyln
I Blue Swede/Rupert Holmes - Hooked on a Feeling/Pina Colada (Edited by me)
II Stock Music

Pod Chase
I Raspberries – Go All The Way (This is also the High Score Music Request)
II Stock Music

Quills Quest
I Redbone - Come and Get Your Love
II 10CC – I’m Not In Love

Sanctuary
I The Five Stairsteps – O-H-H Child
II Stock Music

Sibling Rivalry
I The Sweet - Fox On The Run
II Stock Music

Yaka Arrow
I Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
II Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

Groot Multiball – Parliament Funk - Flashlight
Orb Multiball – Silver - Wham Bam Shang a Lang
Cherry Bomb Multiball –Cherry Bomb (Stock for Obvious Reasons)

Mixbank Songs
Escape/Pina Colada
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Sam Cook - Bring It On Home
Cheap Trick – Surrender
Fooled Around And Fell In Love
Looking Glass - Brandy
Glen Campbell - Southern Lights
Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah - Lakeshore Drive

PRO VERSION HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do6g39e2bjquved/GOTG%20_CLELAND_ARCADEBAR_PRO_1_06.img?dl=1

LE/PREMIUM VERSION HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3a5t98dhapgg4b/GOTG%20_CLELAND_ARCADEBAR_LE_1_06.img?dl=1

Enjoy your game!
Starlord

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

does it still play Mr Blue Sky on mode choice?

Of course! That’s the game start sound request. Don’t want to mess with that

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Alas, I'm nowhere near computer literate enough to even consider these code changes. I bought machine second hand with Cleland code already installed and enjoy it very much

Send me a PM or DM...or whatever the kids are calling it these days. I can send you an SD card ready to plug and play.

#789 3 years ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

Cat Stevens gone from this mix? Was that the short plunge loops that were replaced?
-RLF

Yes, that's the only song I couldn't get in. All the short plunge loops are back to stock music (except Mr. Blue Sky).
If there's enough demand I can do an alternate version that puts the short plunge music tracks back.

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

any sharing via dropbox, local NAS, anything not Youtube?

If someone wants to send me video of gameplay, I can host it to my Dropbox.

Quoted from OchoFosho:

Thanks Cleland. It's a worthy sacrifice. Having to listen to the short loops play over and over while you wait for a friend to wrap up their mid-game phone call with their wife/girlfriend/dentist/financial advisor/etc is annoying
-RLF

That's kinda what we were thinking too. Those loops are like under 10 seconds in the sound request, so it can get annoying. I feel we got so many more songs in the mix tape bank, it's better that way.

#815 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I feel the same way. But the song in Groot multi-ball definitely gets on my nerves. The rest of the code is good.

I get the sense I'm going to be asked for some personal versions...which is OK by me. Just send me a PM. Someone asked about Rubberband Man because Starlord was singing it in Avengers Infinity War. We tried to keep it to the movies, but let me know what you desire.

#817 3 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Hello,
download keeps keeps stopping around 7gb
do I need I dropbox account to complete the download?

You do not need a special account, it could just be internet traffic. Try at different times and hopefully you get it downloaded.

#820 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Parliament Flashlight!!! Absolutely love it!

I guess your SD card arrived
Enjoy!

#827 3 years ago

For those that are not into in the P-Funk Flashlight song during Groot Multiball, teddyb73 asked for a version putting the stock music back in.

Here is a link to the Pro version of that option.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0ttbanq3mp4aea/GOTG%20_CLELAND_TEDDYB_PRO_1_06.img?dl=1

1 week later
#832 3 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

All Download links are not working ?

Quoted from casa76:

I am getting the following error:
Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for.

It seems to be working fine stateside, I wonder if Dropbox is blocking to other countries? Looking into it.

#835 3 years ago

My Dropbox account has been flagged for improper use (and I pay for premium). Might be the amount of bandwidth downloaded, I hope to get things back and running soon. Hang tight.

1 week later
#843 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Love all your work cleland , thank you so much, you've made a good game into a great one. Looks like the primary link was restored, but this one is still not working. I wanted to try Groot Multi with the stock swap if you can restore this link as well. Thank you!

I'm removing all public links, so best to reach out to me directly. Check your inbox.

#852 3 years ago
Quoted from Pixel8Arcade:

Anyway...running the newest Cleland mod and it is IMHO better than the first one.
But I’ll be messing around with PB and see if I can outdo him.

Good Luck

Oh,I forgot to mention I got a Pro back a few days ago and am loving the game again! I will say after about 10 games I went back to using the Stock Music for Groot Multiball. I guess I'm just not that funky ArcadeBar
Anyway, we have options for both versions.

#855 3 years ago

Groot Multi Ball is a 9 minute song. I had a 6 minute Groot multi ball the other night, and it got me thinking...

of doing a custom mix of:
3 minutes - Stock Music / 3 Mins - Flashlight / 3 Minutes - Rubberband Man

That way, the longer you keep the multi ball going...the more rewards you get in music. Rubberband Man is almost like an easter egg, if you can keep the multi ball going for 6 minutes.

4 weeks later
#877 3 years ago

To be clear, updating via the USB method via Stern's .SPK updates are really only useful if you want to just update your stock code with new features.

The full .img method is much better for sound modding, because you're applying your sound changes to the entire latest code, and providing an entire image of the game. Yeah, you loose all your default settings and high scores....but come on, you can achieve them again.

3 months later
#893 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

As there is very little videomaterial I made a gameplya video to be seen at

Can only hope it can be seen around the world as license issues can be expected I am afraid

Thank you for posting this, and I hope it stays around. I spent easily over a hundred hours on that project, but never had the right rig to capture it all.

I'm happy to have another Pro I got mid COVID and still enjoy this game immensely. I have mine, along with Stranger Things hooked up with the Pinnovators audio kit to a Polk Sub. I have my "Speech Attenuation" setting at -20 and "Music Attenuation" at the stock 0 setting.

I'm happy to see so many new folks enjoying this game with my sound mods, two years later!

6 months later
#922 2 years ago

My apologies, I’ve been traveling throughout Southern Oregon the last week. Just got home and am getting caught up on PM’s.

1 month later
#936 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Can someone please PM me a working link to the 1.06 Pro version? Also messaged Cleland as well. Thanks in advance!

Wolfanoz has been taken care of. And if any of you are fans of video games and Retro Pi images, he has the best!

1 week later
#941 2 years ago

I feel for you late adopters on these last batch of games with new node boards. I'm not sure they will be able to run my sound update, but I will do my best to support them...if possible. Fingers crossed, your games come with 1.06 stock. If they come with 1.08 you might be tied to the stock sound

4 months later
#966 2 years ago

I will be updating GOTG over the Christmas Holiday. Stranger Things took precedence over Guardians due to only being 20 or so sound changes. GOTG has hundreds! Hope to give you all an update on Christmas Day!

1 week later
#972 2 years ago

Just a quick update on this. With the release of 1.09 Pinball Browser is unable to open the image. When it can I'll update my sounds to it.
So, we are in a holding pattern until then. If you have a build date pre August 2021, you can run my 1.06 sound image. Remember to flash to a separate SD card, so you can swap back your stock one.

#977 2 years ago

Yes, but the problem is you will hear crazy static on some of the sounds when you play them. This is part of Stern's new strategy to use multiple audio codecs to mess with Pinball Browser, same issue with Stranger Things. Hopefully, Pinball Browser gets an update, because both of these games are done....and I'm done with Stern games.

#985 2 years ago
Quoted from Fishman54:

If its ok with Cleland I can make a 1.08 game version

I'm going to PM you. I'm happy to pass off a link to my 800 samples and Pinball Browser macro from 1.06 if you want update it to 1.08.
Thanks!

#992 2 years ago

If anyone with a Pro wants to give it a shot, please post your results. I can't test on my game until Saturday....just way to busy with real life stuff and no time for pinball. Big thanks to Fishman54 for taking the time to port over my sounds.

2 weeks later
#1000 2 years ago

Fishman54 did take a run at updating it, but he only did the music changes. There are over 200 call outs that need be done as well.
If anyone savy with Pinball Browser wants to take a stab at it, I'll share my over 700 audio files, no problem.

I finally have a couple days off next week, so hopefully I can finally get it done. I've left my game at 1.06 but have not touched it in over 3 weeks...just too much going on with work and life.

4 months later
#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Follow up to my earlier post, I am about two thirds the way through the update now and should have my v1.09 version out at the weekend for testing etc.
As a reminder my version added 12 individual songs to the game on the mix tape and utilised all the movie speech form the cleland/sinetro version along with a few other changes.
I ended up writing my own program to generate a macro file to update all the speech calls. There are around 1110 sound scripts in here and around 382 speech requests in total. Not all of those are customised but most of them are. My program generates a macro to batch update everything based on pinball browser request to script data
[quoted image]
Stay tuned

Thanks for doing all the hard work and taking the baton. I have not had the time to update the over 1110 changes
When your done with your version, I'd love to make the music changes I had in my version 1.06

#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Update instructions - All Games:
1 - Download the zip file
2 - Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains SPK file(s).
3 - Open the folder, copy the file(s) to the root level of a
USB stick. (Do not copy the folder.)
4 - Power game off
5 - Insert USB stick
6 - Turn on game
7 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
9 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

Actually, this is NOT the way you do this. These are full .img files that start with the stock .img file. You need to flash the image to an SD card and replace with the one in your game.

#1053 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Im also looking forward to getting this loaded up. I just need a new SD card. Question about the insider connect with the new code. Will it be able to hook up to the internet and receive updates for IC with the custom code installed?

Insider Connected is working fine with my modified Stranger Things Images, so I don't see why not.
Thanks to applejuice I'll be testing my version on my pro in a couple of hours

#1059 1 year ago

I'm happy to report my versions for GOTG 1.09 are posted and ready for the masses. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you the info.

I have decided to offer two versions of my sound package for 1.09 (for both Pro and LE/Premium).

V1 have stock music in the inbetween modes (these are 10-15 second loop banks for the 8 modes)
V2 have music loops from both volumes of the movie. If you let your ball idle, the loops can be repetative if you don't plunge quickly. I myself like these loops, but you have the option of either.

Big thanks to applejuice for moving all of my original movie call outs over to 1.09. Without his macro and expertise, it would have taken dozens of hours to port over.

Thanks, and enjoy!

#1061 1 year ago

Yes, Insider Connected is working but you might want to turn off auto updates in case Stern wants to push new code via the internet.

4 weeks later
#1069 1 year ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I have a friend who has a newer GOTG Pro with the newer node boards 8/9. He installed an SD card with Cleland 1.06 code and the game flashed the node boards and node boards 8/9 no longer worked whis is expected based on Stern's comments in the reade.txt file for v1.08 and 1.09.
The question is when Stern says "the node boards will no longer work" if pre 1.08 is used, does this mean they are permanently damaged or should they start working again when a SD card with factory v1.08/1.09 is inserted into the game?
He tried creating a new v1.09 SD card using the image from Stern and the game boots fine but node boards 8/9 are not initializing.
Any info as to whether these node boards 8/9 need to be replaced or if there is a way to recover them to work on v1.09 would be greatly appreciated.

Your friend needs to use my new 1.09 update for his game. 1.06 will not work on the newer node boards. I'll PM you now.

2 weeks later
#1080 1 year ago

Yeah, and I don't feel motivated to try and port over my changes just for Insider Connect features I don't use.

2 months later
#1114 1 year ago

Hey guys, I've been away from Pinball the last few weeks. I have been sending out links, but want to verify my 1.09 image is working on these last run of games right? Even though they shipped with 1.11 you should be able to flash the 1.09 image and replace the SD card. I'll update to 1.11 as soon as Pinball browser can open the image.

1 week later
#1122 1 year ago
Quoted from wbloss:

Very excited to see the update got done. Bought a NIB and just missed the 1.06 version so we couldn't use the original cleland mod. Been away for a few months and just getting back to this. I pm'd cleland for the file but can anyone tell me how to donate to him, and applejuice as well, for all their work on this. Thanks!

PM sent. Now we just have to wait for Pinball Browser to be updated to open what should be the final 1.11 code and apple juice and I can be done with this project

2 months later
#1174 1 year ago

Good News, Pinball Browser was just updated today to open the latest 1.11 image.
I just need applejuice to run his macro on his versions to update mine.

2 months later
#1239 1 year ago

I think there is static on certain samples for both GOTG and Stranger Things.
We need to wait for another updated version of Pinball Browser. The issue is Stern is using multiple audio codecs that rotate and are random.

3 months later
#1308 9 months ago
Quoted from nagamitsu:

I wish there was one more up to date. They encountered static or audio corruption with current Pinball Browser version and Stern's newer code releases, until PB Browser can be updated with a fix in relation to the change in codecs Stern is using, then latest useable for Cleland is 1.09.
Tim

This is correct, and even though Pinball has taken a back seat in my current day to day life...I do intend to finish this project when Pinball Browser is able to edit the last code. Still have my Pro and love it, but I have not had time to even play pinball in the last month...life gets in the way.

3 weeks later
#1316 8 months ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Rerunning my v1.11 update macro with pinball browser 8.33 to see if its now ok
Then i will add creep to my song list and then i may see if i can sort out v1.12 aswell even though there are minimal changes game play wise...
donations welcome. If each version works out ok i will pass to cleland for him to use to sort out the masters, as per v1.09 that we sorted.
https://mypinballs.com
[quoted image]

Thanks applejuice now that I'm done with Stranger Things I look forward to wrapping up GOTG too.

1 week later
#1327 8 months ago
Quoted from PhilouFelin:

Any news from cleland?

I'm working on it this weekend....at this point only for the Pro versions.

2 weeks later
#1335 7 months ago

Just an update on my versions of GOTG.
I still found many static issues and went through line by line to fix and replace over 300 requests with my samples from scratch.
I have completed the Pro Version and it's been tested by a few Pinsiders and all bugs seem to be squashed.

One last thing I'd like to do before releasing to the public, is to replace the "Attract Mode" tutorial videos with scenes from GOTG VOL 1 & 2
I did this with Stranger Things and I like it.

But, some location operators might not...But hey, if you don't know how to put in a quarter and press start, then pinball may not be your thing

Premium and LE users, it might take me a few weeks to transfer.

#1339 7 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:Did I read that there is another batch of GOTG machines coming from Stern at the end of the year? If so, it might generate a new gamecode image with minor updates. Uggg...

I heard this rumor too, and it seems like it could happen. I can't imagine another code update since it's really done...Maybe just to F#cK with us some more.

Quoted from PoMC:

Here's a link to my last pro code. You're welcome to export any of my attract mode videos to use.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eyzhol2S-9DGwbo2kBEG-Jq0bYlJ3RGH/view?usp=share_link

Thanks for this! Am I correct that there are only 3 attract mode loops for GOTG?

1 week later
#1361 7 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Pretty sure it'll fit on an 8gb if you have one hanging around

Finally finished 1.11 for Pro versions 1 &2.
V2 features those quick loop songs when selecting a mode. PM me for links.
LE/Premium users give me 1 more week

2 months later
#1394 4 months ago

I've been too busy to mess with Pinball, but I will complete GOTG and Stranger Things by Christmas.
That will be my gift to all, and I'm done with updates. Pinball is becoming no longer fun for me.

1 week later
#1402 4 months ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Stand by... v1.13 pro incoming
[quoted image]

Yay! Thank you taking the time. This should be the last time around. Please send me Pro and LE when available and I'll apply my changes and we should be done.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-sound-replacment-mod?tu=cleland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.