Topic Stats

• 574 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by mannymasy
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3044 (resized).JPG
IMG_3043 (resized).JPG
20181215_152807 (resized).jpg
20181214_170057 (resized).jpg
20181214_170057 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
1534730598146995581627382793541 (resized).jpg
15347296930856999666162993627829 (resized).jpg
20180606_185126 (resized).jpg
SD 16g (resized).jpg
55CA2B21-2CB6-49D5-890C-AE1A162FF2F7.gif
04654B50-A7D4-4AC8-9C70-8865E14757C1.gif
076C10E2-BFE9-4838-99FC-2A38E9BE90D7.gif
BG (resized).jpg
15212D85-178A-4D76-9375-217F498D9729 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 574 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 54 days ago

Is there any way to increase the volume on the movie dialogue without raising the music volume?

#552 54 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Is there any way to increase the volume on the movie dialogue without raising the music volume?

Set speech attenuation to about -22

#553 53 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Set speech attenuation to about -22

And that's in the game menu? And won't affect the music volume? Sorry for the dumb questions, but this is my first spike system game. Thanks

#554 53 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

And that's in the game menu? And won't affect the music volume? Sorry for the dumb questions, but this is my first spike system game. Thanks

Yes go into service, adjustments, feature adjustments, and go backwards one to #63 speech attenuation.

This controls the speech volume relative to music volume.

#555 53 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yes go into service, adjustments, feature adjustments, and go backwards one to #63 speech attenuation.
This controls the speech volume relative to music volume.

Absolutely awesome!!! My speech is currently drowned out by the music. It's the previous owners settings

#556 52 days ago

Was a lurker for years. Finally got our first game over the weekend. GOTG Pro. This was the first mod I did to it. Works great. Only odd issue I had was on new image it defaulted to German vs English. Set it back in the service menu and all good. Great work by all on the mod.

#557 48 days ago

Any video of a full lenght game? I love to see that.

#558 48 days ago

It is hard to make a video of a full length game because Youtube will automatically copyright strike it as soon as it detects 30 seconds of a copyrighted song. Same thing for Facebook live. I was streaming my weekly pinball night for some friends, and the stream was taken down after a couple minutes due to Facebook algorithms detecting copyrighted music. It really sucks.

#559 47 days ago

Could someone wetransfer the video to me? Or publish it on Dropbox as shared?

#560 47 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Could someone wetransfer the video to me? Or publish it on Dropbox as shared?

Where are you located? I'm sure someone (including me) would invite you over to play theirs so you could set it first hand. That would be easier than filming/uploading

#561 46 days ago

Ahh invitations...to bad.. located in the netherlands....currently I do not know anyone with a GOTG. I knew one but sold his LE.

#562 42 days ago

running into an issue and hoping its just something stupid.

Got a new SDHC card (16gb). I downloaded the img file (7gb).. When i try to move the file from my downloads folder to my SDHC card, it says the file is too large for the destination.

Any thoughts?

EDIT,

Looks like it was a limitation in the FAT32 format, nothing over 4GB. Reformatted to NTFS and was able to move. Ill throw it in GOTG tonight!

#563 42 days ago
Quoted from crussell:

running into an issue and hoping its just something stupid.
Got a new SDHC card (16gb). I downloaded the img file (7gb).. When i try to move the file from my downloads folder to my SDHC card, it says the file is too large for the destination.
Any thoughts?
EDIT,
Looks like it was a limitation in the FAT32 format, nothing over 4GB. Reformatted to NTFS and was able to move. Ill throw it in GOTG tonight!

I recommend following the steps on post #387 of this thread. Look above on the "key posts" links. That program will format and flash your 16gb card correctly

1 week later
#564 32 days ago

OK This is driving me a bit crazy. Running 1.06 stock with default song set and original voices - all good. Installed Cleland's - love the voices, don't like the music. So, I tried running Sinestro's and I am getting same altered song set - ELO's Mr Blue Sky at mode selection, which I personally not love that much. Reverting to factory SD which I preserved (1.06) brings all to normal.

I understood that Sinestro mod would get me new voices, but keep the original music. Any reason why I am still getting Mr Blue Sky with Sinestro? One reason could be that when I originally placed Cleland's SD, I was running older stock (1.04 I believe). When reverted to the original I did the upgrade to 1.06 via USB, thinking that this will reset the issue, but Sinestro's SD still gets me Mr Blue Sky. Anything that I am doing wrong? Or, is Mr Blue Sky default with Sinestro's image? Help!

#565 32 days ago
Quoted from groobo:

OK This is driving me a bit crazy. Running 1.06 stock with default song set and original voices - all good. Installed Cleland's - love the voices, don't like the music. So, I tried running Sinestro's and I am getting same altered song set - ELO's Mr Blue Sky at mode selection, which I personally not love that much. Reverting to factory SD which I preserved (1.06) brings all to normal.
I understood that Sinestro mod would get me new voices, but keep the original music. Any reason why I am still getting Mr Blue Sky with Sinestro? One reason could be that when I originally placed Cleland's SD, I was running older stock (1.04 I believe). When reverted to the original I did the upgrade to 1.06 via USB, thinking that this will reset the issue, but Sinestro's SD still gets me Mr Blue Sky. Anything that I am doing wrong? Or, is Mr Blue Sky default with Sinestro's image? Help!

You aren't doing anything wrong. I made a couple of posts about this in this thread before. I believe that Cleland accidentally uploaded duplicate files in post #506. The Sinestro version and the Cleland version in that post are both actually the Cleland version. I don't think he has had time to look into it.

Junky

#566 32 days ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

You aren't doing anything wrong. I made a couple of posts about this in this thread before. I believe that Cleland accidentally uploaded duplicate files in post #506. The Sinestro version and the Cleland version in that post are both actually the Cleland version. I don't think he has had time to look into it.
Junky

OK. Thanks. You wouldn't believe how much time I lost trying to figure it out. And since most of the issues in the thread is about download / burn, I skipped them altogether. I will watch this thread to see if there is an update to the files. Cheers!

#567 32 days ago

Clicking on the Sinestro links on post 506 seem to show Pro and Premium images downloading named "Sinestro".

Now, he could have mis-named them....

#568 32 days ago
Quoted from groobo:

Quoted from imagamejunky:

Junky

I need to update the links to the Sinestro versions (Stock Music, Modified Call Outs). When 1.06 dropped I ran the macro in a haste and ended up with those being the same as mine.

#569 32 days ago

the pina colada is in cleland code?

#570 32 days ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

the pina colada is in cleland code?

Of course! It was an important part to escaping Kyln.

#571 31 days ago

Yeah!!!! .... I've sold my x-men and I'm looking for a huo guard ...
if I find it I would like to install your code update

1 week later
#572 24 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

Muchas gracias applejuice ,sinestro , ycpr9999 por toda su ayuda con imágenes de disco.
Para hacerlo más fácil, aquí hay enlaces a todas las versiones actuales 1.06 para PRO y LE / Premium.
PRO Cleland Versión 1.06 (Características de Music Change y Movie Lines)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?raw=1
PRO Sinestro versión 1.06 (se han reemplazado las funciones de stock de música y solo líneas de películas)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzt00yswin0qd4m/GOTG%20SINESTRO_PRO_1_06.img?raw=1
LE / PREMIUM Cleland versión 1.06 (características de Music Change y Movie Lines)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ylj6nderwtztq2/GOTG_CLELAND_LE_1_06.img?raw=1
LE / PREMIUM Sinestro versión 1.06 (características de stock de música y solo líneas de películas reemplazadas)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9pvvs45unmc1he/GOTG_SINESTRO_LE_1_06.img?raw=1

Friend the download of the version cleland for the pro version has error in download. Is there another link?thanks

#573 24 days ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Friend the download of the version cleland for the pro version has error in download. Is there another link?thanks

Could be internet connection issue? Here is the Pro link again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?dl=0

#574 23 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

Could be internet connection issue? Here is the Pro link again.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG%20CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?dl=0

ok thank you very much. I think that I will join the club on Monday, I will try to install your code. I really want to try it !!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 26.50
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marco Island, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 12.99
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lambertville, MI
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 26.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 574 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside