4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wakky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“GOTG pro vs DP pro”

• GOTG pro 11 votes
      27%
    • DP pro 27 votes
      66%
    • Thunderbirds lol 3 votes
      7%

(41 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Been trying to decide between these two games either a GOTG pro or a DP pro. Currently leaning towards GOTG as I like the theme more and with the cle land code I really dig the music. My concern with gotg is the similarity to Metallica even though they play pretty different. I enjoy playing DP unique layout another theme I like only concern is the long ball times.

#2 4 years ago

Same, GOTG pro.
    Throw in that updated sound and you are good to go. Guardians has had more legs on location around here too.

#3 4 years ago

I prefer Guardians

#4 4 years ago

I have both. Can’t go wrong with either. But I find myself playing DP more for what it’s worth.

#5 4 years ago

Being as you already have a Metallica, I’d say Dp. Layouts on gotg and met are very similar while Dp is very fresh.

#6 4 years ago

I have a Met Pro and GOTG right next to each other and they play very different. I like both Deadpool and GOTG but I wouldn’t let the similarities between Metallica factor into your decision.

#7 4 years ago

I just ordered both.

Not sure which i like better it’s a toss up

DP seems to hold its value better on the used market for what that’s worth

#8 4 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-pro-vs-dp-pro?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.