• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 18 days ago

Hey guys,
I just bought a GOTG PRO new from stern and I am not sure if I am having an issue or if its just in the code. There are a bunch of sequences where the game will go dark but the playfield lights will stay on. Every now and again I'll hit a small target and get that same effect like 6 times in a row and then it goes away. Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?

#2 17 days ago

I can’t fully remember but I thought there were some instances like that.

Have you updated the code?
Can you document when the light issue occurs? Is it during a specific mode?

#3 17 days ago

Go into lamp test, and see if you are getting things lighting up when they shouldn't... or not lighting up.

If the computer CAN activate the correct lights, then this is likely intended behavior. You can always download the current software on a flash drive and make sure you've got good software.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 17 days ago

you can also watch some gameplay on Youtube or another service which should let you determine whether or not it's functioning as intended.

#5 15 days ago

Thanks guys,
I called stern and the tech said check all the connections and update the code. Im on the most current version. Today it threw a fit and did it 20 times in a row when it got into the pop bumpers so Im still having a hard time figuring out if this is a bug in the code or my machine. I watched a bunch of video and I know its not right...

#6 14 days ago
Quoted from animalmechanic:

Thanks guys,
I called stern and the tech said check all the connections and update the code. Im on the most current version. Today it threw a fit and did it 20 times in a row when it got into the pop bumpers so Im still having a hard time figuring out if this is a bug in the code or my machine. I watched a bunch of video and I know its not right...

After you beat Antiquities mode the Antiquities 2 mode flashes the lights on and off with target and pop bumper hits and there is an electrical buzzing sound each time. Is it happening during this mode or all of them?

#7 14 days ago

Can you take a video?

Have you tried what was suggested on lamp test in the coin door test mode?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-pro-lights-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.