20180116_224646 (resized).jpg
GOTG Tape Deck (resized).JPG
GOTG Capture (resized).JPG
F001E89D-9FDB-4550-B4B8-4BA6106E6BA6 (resized).jpeg
20180108_220850 (resized).jpg
20180108_220851 (resized).jpg
20180108_220848 (resized).jpg
20180108_220852 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I like that!! Where do I order?
Thanks..

Looks like they’re not ready yet. Stay tuned!!

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

I don't see GOTG listed as an option? Special request?

Not ready yet I guess. I know he’s been working on getting them dialed in for The lcd games. Stay tuned!

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Wow, really? Has any other game ever done this? This was not obvious to me at all (Is there some indication that this is what a player needs to do?) Am I the only one who did not realize this? Probably, lol.

Definitely fairly uncommon, if not the first. Cannot remember how the shot multipliers light on transformers. That may have been the same way.

2 months later
#208 6 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Bring in 3-6 Hadron Enforcers, and you can get multiple hundreds of millions every Orb MB.

Is your average player able to do this consistently? I doubt it. I think taking away the SJP HE button spot was a good play by stern though.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

From watching young kids play GOTG at TPF, yes, your average player can start a Groot MB, and you'll typically finish up your Groot with one set of HE earned (3 of them). I agree taking away the Orb SJP via the HE button was a good idea, but that doesn't prevent a player from using them to spot 3 quick JP in Orb, which is roughly half the JP needed to qualify the Double JP, immediately followed by the Super. I think an average player can flail away during Orb MB and get 3-4 of the JP shot (they're now all lit and don't alternate with the Orb shot), and then use the HE to bat clean-up on the last 3 JP once they get down to 3 (or 2, and they can get their Double JP, too, with the HE). Pop the Orb one last time for your SJP.
Without combo's and a shot multiplier, you're probably looking at 100M+ for just the Orb MB. With slightly more setup and combo shot-making, that becomes 200-300M. Even the 100M+ dwarfs everything else in the game outside of a well played Cherry Bomb MB.

I guess my limited rules knowledge is getting me here. When you said 3-6 HEs built up I assumed you meant completing the HE targets 3-6 times. I guess that is not the case and you were saying complete them 1-2 times for 3-6 hits on the button.

3 weeks later
#263 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Some of the super modes were already pretty valuable, especially in a match play situation. Taking a super into MB could make the difference between you and the next player.

Is there somewhere to read up on the super modes?

1 week later
#276 5 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

I have to think the novice person playing this game on location will never see it.

The novice person on location doesn’t even know it’s there. Every 40 games I plenty frequent if you ask me. If the game is too easy it gets old quick.

3 weeks later
#280 5 years ago

Is the orb magnet on the Pros fixed in the most recent code or is it still just tossing it to the left outlane?

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Mine very rarely tosses it into the outlane and it never really has so I don't think it's really code related. More often than not on mine the ball will slow or pseudo-stop and then drop to the left flipper, sometimes the right. May have something to do with how steep the game is setup, mine is about 7.25 - 7.5 degrees.

Yeah yours is the only one I’ve played where it plays nice. The others were on location and maybe too steep/shallow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 28.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-code-feedback?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.