• Latest reply 8 years ago by Duex
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151124_222645.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I saw pics of that nice topper for GOT. Is it or will it be available for purchase?

#2 8 years ago

It will. When remains to be seen, but I'm sure Stern will announce it everywhere when it's available so they can make their $500 or whatever ridiculous price they're going to charge.

#3 8 years ago

Won't be available until after the first of the year.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Won't be available until after the first of the year.

So the same time the premiums start shipping?

#5 8 years ago

Premiums will ship before the topper.

Quoted from DylanFan71:

So the same time the premiums start shipping?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

$500 or whatever ridiculous price they're going to charge.

Someone told me at Expo that was the real price, I guess we'll see if it's true.

#7 8 years ago

Wasn't the TWD topper $399? Add shipping and it's pretty darn close to $500?

#8 8 years ago

It is completely ridiculous, you can get a ps4 or Xbox one for cheaper. Paying that much for a motorized piece of plastic is ludicrous.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from netshark:

It is completely ridiculous, you can get a ps3 or Xbox one for cheaper. Paying that much for a motorized piece of plastic is ludicrous.

I think it lights up though dude! Shiny

Seriously though the got topper is interactive with game play features. I'll reserve my criticisms for final product looks, interactive experience, and cost.

#10 8 years ago

it would only take the machine a month or so on location...to pay off for 1 'interactive' topper that doesn't affect gameplay .

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It will. When remains to be seen, but I'm sure Stern will announce it everywhere when it's available so they can make their $500 or whatever ridiculous price they're going to charge.

By the way...I say this fully knowing that I'm buying one of those f**king things no matter what.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

By the way...I say this fully knowing that I'm buying one of those f**king things no matter what.

Me too. I'll feel really bad about myself as I order it. The KISS topper is great, by the way. Looks great and responds to the songs. Love it.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from netshark:

It is completely ridiculous, you can get a ps4 or Xbox one for cheaper.

When you make millions of something, they get cheaper to make. How many toppers will they make ? 200 ? 400 ?

Quoted from netshark:

Paying that much for a motorized piece of plastic is ludicrous.

No one is forcing you to buy it.

LTG : )™

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Seriously though the got topper is interactive with game play features. I'll reserve my criticisms for final product looks, interactive experience, and cost.

Looked bad arse in person ; )

#15 8 years ago

I will be making my own topper with a bigger interactive lighted dragon, hand painted with castle walls and some cool lighting. If it all works out , I may be building more for interested GOT owners.......and if I do make more , they will be a Hell of a lot less than 5 bills.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I will be making my own topper with a bigger interactive lighted dragon, hand painted with castle walls and some cool lighting. If it all works out , I may be building more for interested GOT owners.......and if I do make more , they will be a Hell of a lot less than 5 bills.

I'd like to see what you come up with

#17 8 years ago

The specs are done on it. It is not yet available, nor is the pricing. It will be the most expensive topper stern has ever sold.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

The specs are done on it. It is not yet available, nor is the pricing. It will be the most expensive topper stern has ever sold.

"I don't know what the price is, but the price will be high!"

#19 8 years ago

Love the shooter rods I got from the ModFather. Looking forward to see his version

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I'm in.

#21 8 years ago

Saw the topper at IAPPA.....looks sweet!

I heard they had some production issues that is causing delays....

#22 8 years ago

the topper also has 2-3 adjustment features in the software menu!

#23 8 years ago

I've already put down a $700 preorder deposit on this.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've already put down a $700 preorder deposit on this.

I guess i'm at the bottom of the 'totum' pole at only 100$

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I guess i'm at the bottom of the 'totum' pole at only 100$

I was actually joking. I'm really afraid of what this will cost me...time to bend over and grab the ankles.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was actually joking. I'm really afraid of what this will cost me...time to bend over and grab the ankles.

I don't care what anybody says about you beezleboob...you are....well...I don't know?

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I don't care what anybody says about you beezleboob...you are....well...I don't know?

Gay?

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I need a GoT pro shooter rod!

#29 8 years ago

Here is the shooter I came up with. It has earthy colors of brown and beiges , with some copper and metallic flake.
20151124_222645.jpg20151124_222645.jpg

#30 8 years ago

I will take it in 2"
PM sent

#32 8 years ago

I might have missed it somewhere but can someone post a pic of the GOT topper we are talking about here

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I might have missed it somewhere but can someone post a pic of the GOT topper we are talking about here

https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/videos-of-sterns-game-of-thrones-pinball-interactive-topper/

LTG : )™

1 week later
#35 8 years ago

Anyone an idea about the size of the topper?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.