• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
starwars4_clip09 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Got the second shot today, still feel good no side effects. My wife and I booked a trip to Vegas this month.

Planning on going to Utah National parks within 2 months.

Cheers

#2 3 years ago

Play Pinball.

#3 3 years ago

strip club

#4 3 years ago

"Time... to die."

starwars4_clip09 (resized).jpgstarwars4_clip09 (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago

You can party for the rest of us that still aren't eligible to get our's.

#6 3 years ago

Man, I'd go out to eat a lot while the restaurants are empty. Congrats!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Got the second shot today, still feel good no side effects.
Cheers

I admire your optimism, but wait until this time tomorrow to proclaim "no side effects"!

I got my second (Moderna) dose exactly three weeks ago. The first dose was a cakewalk on Easy St., and by the end of the day of my second dose I thought I had dodged the bullet, but by mid-morning the following day I felt as if I had a moderately severe flu and was fairly miserable, but it only lasted for a day.

I will say, it feels very liberating in a way I haven't experienced since the "before times" to walk around knowing that I am fully vaccinated. That being said, I think the socially responsible thing to do is to continue following mask/distance/etc. recommendations until we reach that "critical mass" point when the majority of the population has been vaccinated (mostly just for a show of solidarity and as a meek gesture to try to bridge some of the divisiveness).

#8 3 years ago

run naked in the streets !

#9 3 years ago

The vaccine doesn’t mean you can throw caution to the wind, you can still carry the virus and pass to others, still have a chance to get sick, etc.

#10 3 years ago

Another vote for "we die"

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#11 3 years ago

Tomorrow you might not feel so great. My wife and I are in the Moderna phase 2 study, so we had ours in June/July. The wife felt like she had the flu for two days after shot 2 and I just felt bad the next day, but not bad enough to not go into the office. For me I had body aches and fatigue, but woke up the next day fine.

#12 3 years ago

and your 5G tracking device is working well

#13 3 years ago

Lucky. Go out to eat!

Wish I could get mine. My wife has had both Moderna shots. First one, no problem. Second one, she couldn't get off the floor for a morning, but after that she was fine. Definitely gave me some pause, but now I want to get it. Might hold out for the J and J one shot, but will take what I can get. Have heard it's a very liberating feeling to go out again!

#14 3 years ago

Ok just got back from health club. Planning on going with my son to an 9:00 am appt tuesday. Need to leave house by 7:30.
I'm still careful but my wife and I have gone to restaurants. In march last year my wife got the virus and I didn't. They say my blood type O is more resistant.

Under normal circumstances instead of going to Vegas we would go to Michigan's UP and snowmobile and I would ski (wife won't ski afraid of broken bones). Unfortunately they don't have the normal big snows this year and temps are going to 40's next week. Trails look to be shot. Can't leave earlier Grandson's 5 th birthday on saturday. We used our snowmobiles once this year. Pathetic.

I've played lots of pinball and NYNY in Vegas had 10 pins last time we were out.

#15 3 years ago

just left the emergency room, 2 old folks in there who got the vacine yesterday and both are dog sick.

also, you know you can still go to Vegas and Utah without the vacine

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-the-vacine-so-now-what?hl=dcrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.