• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9099.JPG
IMG_9095.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Got this about a month ago. (Thanks Doot) Didn't know how much I would like it. Its kind of a polarizing pin. Well the verdict is in. I like it! So after a little work, its done. Started off with the sound, for the rocking soundtrack, it was lacking. So I pulled all the stock system out and replaced with five inch pyle drivers and a sub. Next was the cliffy on the ramp.Full led install. I'm not a led fanatic, but they really work on this pin. Rebuilt all the flippers, realigned the kickers. Playfield is fantastic, polished with blitz. After holidays, airbrush touch up on one side of the cab.

IMG_9095.jpgIMG_9095.jpg IMG_9099.JPGIMG_9099.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I just re-did mine, it's a keeper when it's done up nice and playing right

#3 11 years ago

Glad your enjoying it, after a month or so is when the newness wore off for me and I didn't play it as much. It might be the fact I'm not a very consistent player and if your not on with your shots with this one alot of the fun disappears quickly.

#4 11 years ago

Thanks Doot, Its become the challenge game. I have the playfield pitched aggressively.Games are usually quick. If you try challenging somebody on the LOTR, they'll grow a bear waiting their turn. So somebody starts talking smack, its off to the NF.Whens the next time I get to play that GNR?

#5 11 years ago

Not sure when the next get together will be but your welcome anytime. I'll be off work for the rest of the year tomorrow, so I'll be pretty free whenever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.50
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-the-old-nf-tightened-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.