(Topic ID: 205402)

GOT pro vs Star Wars pro (with new code)

By Multiballmaniac1

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“GOT pro vs SW pro with newer code?”

• GOT pro 29 votes
    49%
  • SW pro 30 votes
    51%

(59 votes)

#1 6 years ago

I have been stuck in between deciding. I know there was another thread in September with same topic, but there’s new code on Star Wars. Any thoughts? Any changed opinions with new code on Star Wars?

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

I own both...I really like both. However GoT still would be my vote for better game

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I own both...I really like both. However GoT still would be my vote for better game

Thanks

#4 6 years ago

I feel like they're different types of games. Star Wars is akin to a fast-paced action game, whereas GOT almost feels like a slower RPG-type game. Both equally good in my book. Just different. BTW, SW Pro with 1.0 code is super solid.

#5 6 years ago

I only have limited time on SW and I liked it, but I own GOT Pro and it’s pure greatness IMO. My thoughts are, I like SW but I Love GOT. GOT is one of the best Pro models that Stern has ever made. There’s a lot of bang for the buck in GOT Pro.

#6 6 years ago

own both and for the life of me I can't decide right now. I will say that The topper on my GOT will be hard to top . But we are talking about the Pinball machine / pro vs pro so topper or not I still cant choose.

#7 6 years ago

Man this is tough!!! I'm still in the honeymoon phase w/ SW, so I'm leaning that way. Theme integration feels better and it's a faster, hopped up version of GOT.

*Disclaimer* I've owned GOT for a few years and it's amazing!!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Man this is tough!!! I'm still in the honeymoon phase w/ SW, so I'm leaning that way. Theme integration feels better and it's a faster, hopped up version of GOT.
*Disclaimer* I've owned GOT for a few years and it's amazing!!

It really is tough....basically i would post the exact same as you. The LCD goes a long way honestly....buuuut the color DMD for GOT is out now

#9 6 years ago

Game of Thrones is MUCH better. Better shot geometry, better code (in a runaway), and much more suitable for competitive play. Star Wars has a better theme and looks much nicer, but it's not as good in the gameplay department.

#10 6 years ago

SW is better buts its close, really I would happy with either and very happy with both.

#11 6 years ago

Screw it....I just ordered a GoT.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Merry Christmas.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Well played sir.

#14 6 years ago

Their's no cure to this disease.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Their's no cure to this disease.

Nope. I quit from 2009 to 2017. A local pinball arcade did me in this past summer.

#16 6 years ago

Damn it....now I just order the color DMD. That has to take care of the itch. Right?

#17 6 years ago

This is a super tight poll so far. I guess if there is one thing we can all take away from this it's that Star Wars, a game that was kind of hated when it first came out has gained some serious respect lately.

#18 6 years ago

Heck, I thought this was the GOT vs ST Pro thread. Are you sure your not talking about GOTG vs SW?

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Heck, I thought this was the GOT vs ST Pro thread. Are you sure your not talking about GOTG vs SW?

It's GOT vs SW Pro models only.

5 years later
#20 1 year ago

Bump That thread. I'm currently looking to buy either a SW PRO or GOT Pro. What are your thoughts with the new code?

Each time i play GOT i have so much fun. SW pro the couple time i've played it i loved it.

Both games are at the same price and i'm not really a fan of both franchise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-pro-vs-star-wars-pro-with-new-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.