(Topic ID: 337699)

GoT pro how good is it? Edit poll added with BKSoR

By rai

10 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What do you prefer?”

• GoT pro 25 votes
      58%
    • BKSoR pro 15 votes
      35%
    • I don’t know 3 votes
      7%

(43 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BC380253-2F2D-4719-A977-C6AD59CA0CFF (resized).png
    D12CA946-9D76-4F67-8237-EC845E7F8B84 (resized).jpeg
    3F82C8DF-3E1B-4C06-AE82-D7968D8013AB (resized).jpeg
    2609111D-D774-4BCB-8599-B9CBC7C94065 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadlander.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 months ago
    Quoted from rai:

Just saw a for sale ad and was thinking about how I wanted a GoT pro back in the day but never got around to buying one.
    I have played them both and actually prefer the pro, I’m not a big fan of the upper PF.
    Some people love it and some hate it so it’s got very mixed reviews. Wondering if this is a more rare game (the pro) since I don’t see a lot for sale or was there a lot made with a long production window?
    One of my favorite pins is SW is that’s another Dwight game with complicated rules with character selection.
    Just curious what’s a good price for a pro with the only mod being the color DMD?
    Any tips, is the game still good? My reservation was been since the newer Spike games have the larger display it feels to me like the DMD games should be slightly cheaper even with a color DMD.
    Thanks.

You’re more than welcome to come over and play my pro. It’s for sale I’m about 45 min north of you on I4 in DeLand drop me a pm if interested. Pro is solid premium was a snooze fest until the last code update. It’s pretty good but the pro plays faster kind of like AC/DC pro vs premium.

Regards
    Al

#10 10 months ago
    Quoted from Deadlander:

You’re more than welcome to come over and play my pro. It’s for sale I’m about 45 min north of you on I4 in DeLand drop me a pm if interested. I have had it since 2015 when I bought it from Curley at LSOG. Pro is solid premium was a snooze fest until the last code update. It’s pretty good but the pro plays faster kind of like AC/DC pro vs premium. Want a pulp fiction and I don’t have room anymore so GOT is for sale.
    Regards
    Al

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadlander.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-pro-how-good-is-it?tu=Deadlander and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.