image.jpeg
Screen_Shot_2015-10-15_at_6.00.58_AM.png
hobbit-PF.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
463798-i.jpg
GOT.jpg
20151014_160208.jpg
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How's that for positive?

I'm only responsible for me being positive. You can do whatever you want, lol.

#53 8 years ago

F14 was like 1 inch from my basement ceiling.....so, I'm pretty sure that topper won't fit in my bsmt

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Wondered when someone would catch that. Kudos to you sir. You coming to expo? If so a free drink is yours for spotting the mistake in the post.

Did u click on my Full Metal Jacket clip?
Slap! What side was that Private Pyle?
Sir, left side sir!

#55 8 years ago

They should use the "SHAME!" lady for call outs when you drain.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

They should use the "SHAME!" lady for call outs when you drain.

Good call!

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

F14 was like 1 inch from my basement ceiling.....so, I'm pretty sure that topper won't fit in my bsmt

And there's definitely no way that's gonna fit in Jared's trailer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-84-foot-mobile-pinball-arcade-semi-truck/page/3#post-1895599

#58 8 years ago

So what's up? Has no one played GoT at the expo yet? I want to hear some reviews and video of gameplay please.

#59 8 years ago

20151016_180947.jpg20151016_180947.jpg

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So what's up? Has no one played GoT at the expo yet? I want to hear some reviews and video of gameplay please.

GOT LE gameplay video:
http://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip/v/21034836

Gameplay doesn't actually start until the 16 minute mark.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

20151016_180947.jpg

Way to go chris.

#62 8 years ago

After watching both pro and le game play videos, I think the pro looks a bit more fun. The rules encouraged comboing ramps and the pro fits that better. If the le had a vuk to enter the upper pf and two flowing ramps, I think I'd be sold on the le. But here I am thinking I might go with the pro.

#63 8 years ago

I played one quick game on the Pro tonight at Explosion, seemed pretty fun.....this game is going to be a great seller for Stern.

#64 8 years ago

Saw the LE playfield from the dead flip stream. I think the pro looks better.

#65 8 years ago

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the pro's gameplay. Had a Star Trek type of feel to it. Accessible shots but if you missed the small yellow targets will fire it back at you then you have the dragon kickback. Great direction for the code with a pretty unique rule set. Right ramp can consistently be backhanded which is a fun shot. Has a very good light show and a solid layout.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

20151016_180947.jpg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#67 8 years ago

I still see those initials everyday on Ironman, still trying after a year to get them off.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Closer to 500 bones.

I would not be surprised if Stern did not raise the topper price to $500 for this one. Because the topper that should have been $200 (Kiss) sold so well, why not increase profits for the GOT one that looks so Fancy?

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

1 month later
#70 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

After watching both pro and le game play videos, I think the pro looks a bit more fun. The rules encouraged comboing ramps and the pro fits that better. If the le had a vuk to enter the upper pf and two flowing ramps, I think I'd be sold on the le. But here I am thinking I might go with the pro.

It actually does have a VUK also to enter the upper PF. The play on it upper pf is actually quite challenging & fast. Ball doesn't stay up there long at all.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Still wish it looked like this.

Then you might have to wait 3 years before you could play it, sorry but the Hobbit fans saying GOT is ugly in comparison is really quite foolish too me, I'm not a Stern or JJP fanboy so this is completely unbiased, GOT gameplay is amazing and from announcment to delivery we are talking a couple months instead of several years, I'll take the months, not that I wouldn't like to have a Hobbit but the wait is ridiculous.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

It actually does have a VUK also to enter the upper PF. The play on it upper pf is actually quite challenging & fast. Ball doesn't stay up there long at all.

I think he meant a VUK as the only entrance method (that could be blocked off e.t.c. until activated) instead of a dedicated ramp shot to it. Regardless though, from what I remember playing the LE at expo the ball could enter the playfield and return to the flipper super quickly if you didn't flip it. My LE will be here in the next few days. Can't wait to jam on it!

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I think he meant a VUK as the only entrance method (that could be blocked off e.t.c. until activated) instead of a dedicated ramp shot to it. Regardless though, from what I remember playing the LE at expo the ball could enter the playfield and return to the flipper super quickly if you didn't flip it. My LE will be here in the next few days. Can't wait to jam on it!

Ya I got that. In some modes I've also just let the ball pass through the mini PF if there is a shot i need fast on the lower one. Fun game so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-pro-from-expo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.