IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willy39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

I heard mid-december from distributor earlier this week, but I think that is a pipe dream. Realistically I am guessing mid to late January.

#17 8 years ago

So I put a deposit down for a Pre in late September. This is my first NIB. So is it safe to say if they go first come first served that I will be on the first truck load? I live in Western New York.

#22 8 years ago

My distributor said that it will drop ship directly from stern.

#27 8 years ago

Lol. I'm in the same boat. Trying to keep over $6000+ in my bank account without spending it on priority purchases instead of a toy is hard! I almost want to just give my distributor the amount paid in full just so I know it won't get spent on something else! I just have a deposit down now.

#30 8 years ago

No. Not gonna wipe out the account and still can pay bills. I'm not stupid but I can always find something else to buy my wife would rather have! Like a 7 day cruise! Lol.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

nyone get a lowdown from their distributor in the last few days. Stern states there's an update, so something is there

What and where did you hear an update from Stern? About the Prem?

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

As updates based around those builds become available, they are relayed first and fastest to the retailers and distributors themselves.

Well my distributor is STILL telling me as of Monday that the Premium is shipping Mid-December. I doubt they are getting the most recent and correct information since we all know it would be a Christmas miracle for the Premium to ship in a week to two weeks.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Stern buyers impatient about....a matter of weeks.
JJP buyers impatient about....a matter of years.
Zidware buyers impatient about....fuck it.

Too funny!!! and True!

#60 8 years ago

All questions would be answered if Stern gave a quick and painless update instead of relying on info from distributors. Not sure what the issue is. A ballpark date would be nice! Or even December or January for prem.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Why do they need to? They never set a deadline to hit, they have always operated that when its ready to ship it ships. This is exactly why they do not do any type of preordering, its the distributors that are doing that to you guys.

You are right. They don't have to. I am just saying they know the schedule and instead of speculations and getting mixed messages from distributors they can just tell us directly. If I was making a product that someone purchased and I knew that the item was not going to be completed until next month, but the salesman who sold the product told the customer it will be ready next week, I would be pissed. Not only does it make the distributor/salesman look bad but also the manufacturer. It looks like incompetence and lack of communication especially on an items that cost over $5,000.

I guess since I am investing and pay a premium price on such an item, I would expect to be a bit more in the loop. When you go out to dinner, cooking time is an estimate depending on who is cooking or how busy the kitchen is, but you still as a customer expect an estimated time of when food will be ready. If the waiter tells you in 10 minutes and then 30 minutes goes by, you would be pissed even though you did not pay for the food yet.

Its just good business if you ask me. People just don't like to be kept in the dark. A little info goes a long way. Next time you take a flight and your are delayed on the ground or in the air, try to see how long you can wait for an update by the pilot before getting upset. It changes nothing on the situation at hand, but makes you feel a bit better that you were kept informed or even felt important enough to the pilot that you deserved an update on the delay. I can go on and on with example.

#71 8 years ago

I agree. Communication is all we want. I thought that's what the Stern Facebook page was for but it appears to be more of just pics of new places to play pinball and all the basements full of every new Stern pinball released!

I guess I should have put two and two together when there has been no production updates for a few weeks and the Premium hasn't even had a sneeze of it being mentioned since those renders os so long ago!

#81 8 years ago

I wonder if they went back to LE pics because they did not want to give the perception that the premiums were on the line in production. It got my hopes up for a Christmas miracle!

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I think the good news is with the amount of LEs being reported that LEs sales are strong and the feedback has been great. That stern will see a demand for the premium and be motivated to get them out shipped out asap

You would hope that they will want to fulfill many of the pro/prem/le orders before they announce a new game because if it is Ghostbusters or Star Wars many people will cancel their GoT looking for the latest and greatest game.

#101 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't assume that everyone is in the market for the same title. Stern has been successful by always having a catalog of titles available for customers to purchase. New games don't "steal sales" from other games. They'll all find buyers.

I don't assume, but I believe that Star Wars or Ghostbusters theme appeals to the same crowd that like Game of Thrones. They are also "dream themes" that at least I know will spark my interest if GoT Prem. is delayed. I am sure there are a lot of others out there like me.

Now if the next game announced is say another music band themed game I would not be interested one bit. Just my opinion.

#105 8 years ago

I guess we all should never assume. As they always say it makes and ASS out of U and ME.

#131 8 years ago

I like the artwork. For contrast could have used a bit more snow (white). I assume the blue is ice. I still think its the best art package of the three, in my opinion.

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Have to see it in person. I feel like it might be photographing bluer than it appears in person.

I agree with you.

#138 8 years ago

I know the talk of ghostbusters was brought up in this thread. I saw there was a picture leaked by stern showing an artist drawing of what looked like a back glass. Pic was removed. It appears gb is next. Does this change anyone's mind with got deposit that has not gotten their game? I'm paid and in already so I staying the got course! It's looks like very soon got Prem is shipping. Maybe next week to start? Just wondering others thoughts.

2 weeks later
#187 8 years ago

I was told end of January by distributor. Was hoping next week.

#190 8 years ago

Yeah. Just got an email from distributor with same thing...heard nothing yet. So not sure if now it's end of January or no timeline given at all! All the Spider-Man hype and it appears Stern has moved on. It would be nice for an update from Stern on what's going on in the factory. I think they are dropping the ball as Premium has potential to outsell both Pro and the LE. Now I know how the Kiss Premium customers felt when GOT came out!!!

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

I don't understand the method behind the madness I guess.

$$$$$$$$$$$

#197 8 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

I see one distributor received a shipment of games, hope others are as well and we can start receiving the orders some of us have been waiting on.

Where did you hear this? My distributor is having mine drop shipped right from Stern. Am I at any disadvantage of getting my game from drop shipping then if it came from a distributors actual inventory?

#199 8 years ago

Good news! At least we know they r shipping.

#200 8 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

GOT premium in France: januari 28th (seen on a website in France)

Happen to have the web link?

#202 8 years ago

That's an LE. Premium is blue winter theme.

#210 8 years ago

These were posted on stern fb page today. These look done and ready to ship!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#298 8 years ago

Winter is coming Wednesday for me!

#301 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Winter arrived and is waiting to go home after work.

Congrats! First thoughts and pics please! Also, if yours has any of the LE issues: left orbit, screws not flush, right ramp air balls, battering ram rubbing on screws, etc.

1 week later
#329 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Nobody's left orbit works sucks

Does yours not work at all? Surprisingly, mine seems to work most of the time. I would say 75%. Occasionally I get an orbit that should go all the way around but ends in the pop bumpers, but my left orbit seems to be good enough right now I haven't had the need to take the upper play field off to look at it. I do feel though when it does not go all the way around it is because I didn't seem to hit the ball from the flippers so it did not go in the orbit cleanly. Also, my right orbit loops when it should all the time. Lets say 99% to count for any errors. I guess I can consider myself lucky?

#333 8 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

When did you get your game??

Wednesday, Feb. 3

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willy39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-premium-update?tu=willy39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.