Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-02-14_13.26.47_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.22_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.31_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.04_(resized).jpg
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2347_(resized).JPG
IMG_2334_(resized).JPG
IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I wonder how long it was between the first empty cabinet pics of the LE game, and the first games getting delivered? Couldn't be more than a couple weeks.

I remember seeing pics of the LE cabinets Nov 3rd +- a day

And then seeing frolics post pic early December.

seeing that the LEs are still on the production line and stern makes all the LEs before going back to the pros or premium. I guessing premiums won't arrive until the end of Jan at the earliest.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I got a reply
Nothing till January.

I think the good news is with the amount of LEs being reported that LEs sales are strong and the feedback has been great. That stern will see a demand for the premium and be motivated to get them out shipped out asap

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

1 slot is Euro, more then 1 is USA. (usually)

How do u know it's USA and not Canada ?

No tourny button though. Dang

1 month later
#338 4 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Yes code is up to date but mine is having all sorts of phantom switch hits pop bumpers don't work but cause the sword lock to engage multi ball / select a house start while ball is on the pf.Black water multi ball will start sometimes when you drain I could go on and on called my dist today and he said it sounds like there is a board issue and I need to call stern on Monday.Any one eles having any similar issues ??

I had weird issues when I first unboxed my LE. I unplugged all the connectors on the optos for ball lock/mission select ramp and then reconnected them. The issue went away

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Good to know I will try this on mine stern seems to think it's a failed board so I'm waiting on one to show up but would be nice if this fixes the issue !! I will give it a shot

My issues
- would say "ball locked"
- start BW mb on its own
- start a mission
All while the ball on was the playfield

I first thought the optos were mis aligned or vibration would cause the optos to go out of alignment so the machine thinks the ball broke the opto beam.

It all seemed fine so I disconnected and reconnected all the optos (2 or 3 sets) just for a shot in the dark and solved the problem

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

This is basically the problems i am having and I have unplugged and replaced all the connectors with no luck
The pop bumper is what seems to be causing the issues on mine it is only the top right pop it triggers all the issues you stated and shorts out the gi. I guess at this point I am just going to wait and swap the board and see if helps the problem it all most seems as if there is some wiring crossed or something very very uncommon

Can you disconnect that pop number to see how it plays?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lizella, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside