Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-02-14_13.26.47_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.22_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.31_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.04_(resized).jpg
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2347_(resized).JPG
IMG_2334_(resized).JPG
IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

My friend has been waiting 5 months for his KISS premium. It still has not arrived...
Rob

If I were him I'd demand a refund. Kiss is looking to be another abandoned game not worth the pricetag

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

please don't tell us a pin is gonna Wipe Out your bank account. not. smart.

A lot of people have 'pin funds' and when you put those funds in your bank getting ready to buy from a distributor rather than a used one for cash, it'll sometimes sit. Some of us actually have wives and kids, and When you have $6k extra in your budgetary funds you can get a little over relaxed ....especially around the holidays! So I get where he's coming from, spend the pin funds while its there.

Life isn't always as easy as saying, hey babe I put $6,000 dollars in our bank account. Let's not touch it for awhile.

1 week later
#90 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Yeah nothing like those great dots of Kirk & McCoy running on the enterprise. Lets not confuse ST with a game that has great dots.

to be fair, ST does have good dots - vengeance modes, Nero, DTD, warps, combos, Klingon battle, are a few that come to mind.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I don't assume, but I believe that Star Wars or Ghostbusters theme appeals to the same crowd that like Game of Thrones. They are also "dream themes" that at least I know will spark my interest if GoT Prem. is delayed. I am sure there are a lot of others out there like me.
Now if the next game announced is say another music band themed game I would not be interested one bit. Just my opinion.

I'm assuming that you assumed wrong. My friend is in on GOT prem but is disgusted with the thoight of a GB pin. Me? I love the show game of thrones and have very little interest in owning a Ghostbusters. Now jimi Hendrix, I'm listening...bring it on!

So I'm assuming rare hero is right that we shouldn't assume everyone likes all the same themes even if it's the same genre...I presume.

#109 4 years ago

You guys crack me up on the ghostbusters comment. Point is, someone used absolutes with their assumption that people who like the ghostbusters theme appeals to those who like game of thrones and I was just merely stating that's not true. Maybe the majority? Sure. But my comment was supposed to be a comical one and since some of you missed the point of the post I will leave you with this emoticon ...

PS- and assuming I am correct, I used the pinball playing emoticon so no slandering retorts are allowed

#110 4 years ago

EDIT: PM'd instead

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

technically today is the first day of winter

I think that's tomorrow. Super LE pins incoming with a build date of DEC 22, the day of the winter solstice! Winter is coming

3 weeks later
#207 4 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

any tips on having the battering ram more loose . sometimes I have to hit it 3 times full strength to hit that back standup..

I've been wondering about this too. Seems 1 in 5 shots with left flipper hit the target. But 95% hits with the right flipper.

2 weeks later
#285 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Got mine from Colorado GEX on Tuesday!
Here is my BYO Funko Pop Topper

2016-01-28_22.28.00_(resized).jpg2016-01-28_22.27.31_(resized).jpg

Love the topper!

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

am I the only one who does not like pops

Pops are great in this game with all the mini endless awards.

1 week later
#316 4 years ago

Sounds like switch problems. I'd start with reconnecting all the opto switch connectors (with power off). Go into switch test too and see if you get erroneous switch hits if you shake game. I heard other premium owners were having flakey switch hits with the upper pf switches too.

#326 4 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

One more sleep until mine is scheduled to arrive.
Its like Christmas Eve. Its great being an old fart and still feeling excited like a kid once in a while!

Hahaha awesome dude! Congrats. Good pick!

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

BTW, who actually leaves those black rubbers on their Stern's anymore, it's so 2013.
Cmon Apollyon!

Guilty

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Still not happy with translite, but it's better IMO and makes it feel more complete then just the frozen north. I like the siderails too, good quality and mounted easily.
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG

Your new best friend:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-fan-art-wip

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't think that other fan art translite is an improvement, quite frankly. But a lot of people like it, so...

If you're talking about Scott's, you must not have seen it in person yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lizella, GA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Redding, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 11.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside