Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-02-14_13.26.47_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.22_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.31_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.04_(resized).jpg
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2347_(resized).JPG
IMG_2334_(resized).JPG
IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

My friend has been waiting 5 months for his KISS premium. It still has not arrived...
Rob

That sucks. I think in his situation he absolutely deserves an explanation directly from stern.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Also, I just spoke with a major U.S. distributor who said GOT Premium is still at least 2 weeks out from shipping.

I'm still surprised it's taking this long for my Pro to be ready. Hoping for this coming week.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I heard January from my distrib here in Toronto.
Doubt that Stern can get any out this week so that really doesn't leave much time with holidays coming up.

With the delays noted above looks like nothing's really going out until late January at least unless it was already finished before the parts issue came up.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I got a reply
Nothing till January.

Just Premiums? Did they say anything about Pros? I haven't really heard anything on them really. That's what I'm waiting on. I assumed that after the delays were announced that I wouldn't get mine till mid late January but hoping for a December surprise.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I thought there was to be an upper PF in the Prem.
No sign of it in the photos.

There will be.

2 weeks later
#195 4 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

So they have this huge facility, but can't seem to make/ship any games? Sounds like customers have been waiting forever for games to arrive and yet they announce another title when they have a backlog that they don't seem able to satisfy. I don't understand the method behind the madness I guess.

From what I understand the delays have nothing to do with their production speed, but the speed at which their suppliers can get them the parts. Not sure which ones but since the problem has caused delays over many titles, I'm guessing the cabinet company they use is having issues.

1 week later
#230 4 years ago

I don't understand the beef with the LE or Prem art to be honest. I think they both look really great.

Now the Pro is really not a looker at all, that much I agree with. Thankfully it makes up for it with fantastic gameplay.

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jesus are we going to get ours before the Super Bowl or what?

That would stink if we didn't. Haha. I'm hoping I hear soon if we can go by and get them this weekend. I think stern usually gives Trent an update on Tuesdays if anything is going to ship that week. Not sure though.

#270 4 years ago
#272 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did you get the ok to post that image? Wasn't sure if he wanted it out there, he never posted it in his thread.....or did he?

Someone posted it in a game already over there but I'll take it down just in case

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey LuckyDogg, the premium did come with the pegs for under the pf correct? Ordering the slide rails 2moro if so......

How do I order those?

2 weeks later
#319 4 years ago

Wait there are color DMDs for spike?

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Blue looks super nice now get those fugly metal washers out from under the sling plastics

And find some blue plastic protectors to put underneath. That would look awesome.

#371 4 years ago

Make sure and get 1.23 code on it. Fixes a flipper issue.

#375 4 years ago

Also the protruding screws in the plastic covering the ram.

#377 4 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

The cab on a Prem is badass IMO. This translite fixes all with the Pro and Prem art issues.

#391 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Question I've been meaning to ask:
Knocker Sound - Is the loud harsh sound I hear after game-end score matches and sometimes at the end of WIC mode intentional? Is that a virtual knocker? That sound just seems wrong - like a chopped audio clip.
Anyone else hearing this?

Yep. Every modern stern that I know of uses that noise to signify a knocker. It can be turned down or off, but not changed. I think someone here figured out how to install physical knockers in modern sterns but not sure.

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you're talking about Scott's, you must not have seen it in person yet.

And compared to the one toasterdog installed it looks like the Sistine chapel. Haha.

1 week later
#433 4 years ago

Me three haha. Even on low setting its still obnoxious.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fremont, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside