Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-02-14_13.26.47_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.22_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.31_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.04_(resized).jpg
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2347_(resized).JPG
IMG_2334_(resized).JPG
IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Well my distributor is STILL telling me as of Monday that the Premium is shipping Mid-December. I doubt they are getting the most recent and correct information since we all know it would be a Christmas miracle for the Premium to ship in a week to two weeks.

The interesting question is what ships first: GOT premium, or the GOT topper?

1 week later
#135 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I assume the blue is ice.

Looks like a stone wall to me, when you look at it closely.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I love the look.
Much better then the desert.
The Pro and LE remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean.

And that would be a problem...why? I LOVE the POTC playfield.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

As do I.
I do not recall mentioning that it was a problem.
It is just when I first walk up to one, the first thing I think of is Pirates and not GoT.

Ah! Only because you KNOW what a Pirates PF looks like. Most people don't.

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Big mistake I think got is amazing and Dwight is doing the code rumor has it Lonnie is heading up the code on ghostbusters good luck with that

I don't know why Dwight doesn't get more love. I'm a huge fan of POTC, and GOT is another great job by him. I think sometimes we focus only on the number one and two guys and forget the great creativity shown by people who haven't become a huge name in this hobby.

#176 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think more of it as "anyone but Lonnie" From what I can see his code is uninspired and pretty formulaic. From what I can see it is almost like a played 1 and you have played them all sort of ruleset vibe.

That can't be said of Dwight. I'm not as familiar with his other work, but POTC and GOT are completely different.

3 weeks later
#238 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Primium is hand painted as well correct?

No. Photoshop.

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I like the cabinet artwork on the LE and the premium Playfield best. But none of the back glasses work for me. I've ordered t-800's art.

Where's the link to that? (Although I loves me some Daenerys and dragons on the backglass...I wouldn't mind swapping out from time to time.)

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The 4 hours i was playing it I never looked at it and thought, "Wow, what great hand painted art." You've got dragon tits on there, the rando black chick, and Momoa whom I love but has very little to do with the show.
Just my opinion.

Have you seen some of the characters on the premium? Even I don't know who the hell they are, and I've watched every season.

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

You know nuthin', beelzeboob.

I know when I watch GOT, I'm not thinking of wooly mammoths!

#251 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Momoa was on 10 episodes-ish out of 50. He's not a big part of the show, I wish he was.
Missandei isn't a big character in the show....just hangs around in the background.
That's what I'm talking aboot, if that's not good enough for you we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Point taken. But keep in mind that the LE is a Targaryen-themed design. There really aren't many Targaryens left because they're all dead. So, it's Daenerys, her dragons, and the people who protect and help her. Not sure who else you can put on there...

1 week later
#292 4 years ago

The target pops up when you complete each stage on the upper playfield. It lights the next stage and you have to get through the gate to get the ball up the ramp again.

That post is probably to keep balls from getting stuck - you're right about that, as far as I can tell.

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Me, too. Really like the blue, but love the art on the LE. That said, in a row, you'd almost never see the side anyway, so leaning towards the premium.

I put mine on the end.

1 week later
#408 4 years ago

I don't think that other fan art translite is an improvement, quite frankly. But a lot of people like it, so...

#411 4 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

For those of you with a shaker motor. What are your thought? Is it worth it?

Completely.

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you're talking about Scott's, you must not have seen it in person yet.

I don't have to see a Jackson Pollock painting in person to know I'm not a fan. Art is highly subjective, and it's just a personal opinion. No offense intended.

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

On the plus side my orbits work pretty well. Left orbit even makes it sometimes from a backhand. On the negative side my elevator sucks, really sucks. I even took it all apart and added the washers so that the screws don't protrude into the elevator shaft. It makes it on the first try to the mini-playfield about 50% of the time. But to the throne it is terrible. Makes it on the first try like maybe 10% of the time. Usually takes 3 to 5 tries to get up to the throne. I wish I knew what to do to fix it. I don't get very many bounce outs of the throne either. Just once in a while. Any suggestions?
While I'm spewing, the auto launch is WAY too powerful. It often rattles at the top before making it to the top lanes, sometimes even airballs around up there on the auto launch. I tried waxing and adjusting and it's better, but still aggravating. Any suggestions for that one?

Responded to you on the other thread!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lizella, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside